xbox控制台小帮手不小心删除了,win10专业版

Discus and support xbox控制台小帮手不小心删除了,win10专业版 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 请问怎么恢复,微软商店里有这个软件但我买不了,显示所在地区 法购买,请用xbox购买 1438e7b0-ae06-46e9-80af-49b1e037151a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 海涛刘3, Dec 11, 2019.

  1. 海涛刘3
    海涛刘3 Guest

    xbox控制台小帮手不小心删除了,win10专业版


    请问怎么恢复,微软商店里有这个软件但我买不了,显示所在地区 法购买,请用xbox购买

    :)
     
    海涛刘3, Dec 11, 2019
    #1
  2. 追梦之星 Win User

    XBOX控制台不嫌容 [Translation-XBOX console doesn't bother]

    Win 10移动版本的XBOX控制台小帮手打不开程序,闪退
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

    xbox控制台小帮手不小心删除了,win10专业版

  4. Battleship_Montana Win User

    我的地平线4进不去游戏 (Mod Translation: My Horizon 4 can't get into the game)

    PC,Win10专业版,就是显示出现不明错误

    [Translation-PC,WIN10 Professional Edition, is to show that there is an unknown error]
  5. Jarl Lee Win User

    Xbox控制台小助手问题

    您好,我是Jarl,一名独立顾问 (Independent Advisor) 和Windows 10的资深用户,很荣幸能为您提供技术支持。

    关于XBOX的问题,十分感谢您抽空提问,可是很抱歉地,这边Microsoft Community主要处理Windows 10【家庭版】和【专业版】的基础技术问题。

    您可以通过下方链接,前往微软社区的Xbox板块询问,以便工程师帮助您分析此问题。

    Microsoft Community - Xbox:https://answers.microsoft.com/zh-hans/xbox/forum

    祝您生活愉快!

    Jarl
  6. potterharry2 Win User

    如何关闭win系统对xbox手柄的优化?[how to turn off win system optimization for xbox gamepad?]

    好,XBOX手柄集成在应用方式中,会出现如下问题:

    1,XBOX手柄的控制方式是盲盒,没有按键的说明,所有的程序中都 法找到手柄对应用的操控明细。

    换句话说,每一个按键对用户来说都是一个猜测和试错的过程,这对用户体验来说是地狱级的。

    2,经常用STEAM控制器设置的人, 惯了右摇杆是 ,RT是 左键,LT是 右键,并形成了 惯。

    可是在WIN应用集成手柄中,RT变成了PAGEDOWN,LT变成了PAGEUP,这给用户带来了毁灭级的体验。

    3,给了用户垃圾的体验,却不允许用户关闭它,这是故意在恶心用户。

    希望能尽快修复不能关闭Xbox控制器已集成到Windows应用程序中的BUG。

    建议:

    1,学 STEAM控制器设置,可以修改控制器对各种键盘模拟。而不是被某个人自己的 惯设置强制让其他人使用和适应。

    2,打开禁用“Xbox控制器集成到Windows应用程序”的功能。让用户有自由的选择。
Thema:

xbox控制台小帮手不小心删除了,win10专业版

Loading...
  1. xbox控制台小帮手不小心删除了,win10专业版 - Similar Threads - xbox控制台小帮手不小心删除了,win10专业版

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  4. Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name

    in XboX Insiders
    Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name: There is a row of circles some of which have checkmarks in them, what are they for? submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  6. October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  7. October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200) Feel...
  8. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  9. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  10. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox控制台小帮手被卸载