xbox能连接到win10电脑但无法在游戏中使用 (The Xbox controller can be connected to a computer but cannot be...

Discus and support xbox能连接到win10电脑但无法在游戏中使用 (The Xbox controller can be connected to a computer but cannot be... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 手柄可以在xbox应用中选择,但打开游戏后xbox手柄的摇杆完全没有反应。(win10系统尚未更新到最新版本) I can see the controller in the Xbox app. However, the controller was completely unresponsive... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vailing, Feb 6, 2022.

  1. vailing
    vailing Guest

    xbox能连接到win10电脑但无法在游戏中使用 (The Xbox controller can be connected to a computer but cannot be...


    手柄可以在xbox应用中选择,但打开游戏后xbox手柄的摇杆完全没有反应。(win10系统尚未更新到最新版本)

    I can see the controller in the Xbox app. However, the controller was completely unresponsive when I opened the game (Windows 10 is not currently up to date).

    [ *** Moved from Chinese (zh-hans) Community by Microsoft Moderator (Issue has been translated into English) *** ]

    :)
     
    vailing, Feb 6, 2022
    #1
  2. erhoo Win User

    Any fix for remote play from IOS 16 not connecting?

    在非xbox主机的网络下,PC和安卓手机还有苹果手机IOS15中, 论是5G 还是WIFI都能正常远程连接到xbox游玩游戏。不能远程连接的仅是IOS16或IpadOS16中,这 个月Xbox APP更新了好 个版本,任然没用解决这个问题,微软到底有在解决问题吗,还是没有工程师使用ios16或这个功能。安卓手机中语言为中文时也不能远程连接,这真的是很糟糕的体验
  3. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

    xbox2代手柄接收器连接pc无法启动驱动系统

    What happens if you connect the controller straight to the PC without adapters?

    Can you connect it with a USB cable and it works? If so, try updating your controller with the Xbox accessories app, then try again.

    如果不使用适配器将控制器直接连接到电脑,会发生什么情况?

    能用USB电缆连接它并正常工作吗?如果是这 ,请尝试使用 Xbox 配件应用更新控制器,然后重试。

    [以上文字为机器翻译,可能 法准确代表原帖]

    [The text above is machine translated and may not be an accurate representation of the original post]
  4. CedricWoo Win User

    I can't unlock achievements but I have reached the qualiflication on win10XBOX

    Of course I signed my account correctly,when play xbox games on my win10 PC,I can normally unlock achievements in other games in win10xbox PC,but I just can't unlock achievements in those games I mentioned above.

    是的,我登陆了我的账号。在电脑上游玩时,其他游戏能够正常解锁成就,但上述我提到的游戏 法解锁成就
  5. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

    Wild Racing 8: Extreme Cloud Authentication Issue [狂野飙车8:极速凌云身份验证问题]

    Hello Windy 1,

    我使用的是翻译, 此可能会有语法错误或语法错误。

    我不太清楚 在问什么,但是从翻译中,我找不到Xbox上的游戏。

    如果您遇到身份验证问题,请尝试卸载和重新安装应用程序。
  6. 甜菜汤胡萝卜 Win User

    Xbox one手柄无法通过无线适配器进行连接

    问题是这手柄和适配器在我的电脑上不能进行连接,但是换一台电脑就没有问题
Thema:

xbox能连接到win10电脑但无法在游戏中使用 (The Xbox controller can be connected to a computer but cannot be...

Loading...
  1. xbox能连接到win10电脑但无法在游戏中使用 (The Xbox controller can be connected to a computer but cannot be... - Similar Threads - xbox能连接到win10电脑但无法在游戏中使用 controller connected

  2. Xbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing: Hey everyone, I'm having trouble streaming on Twitch from my Xbox Series S. When I select livestream on my Xbox, it shows a QR code. I scan it with my phone, Twitch opens, and I go through the...
  3. Xbox Series X Discord crashing..

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Discord crashing..: When loading into discord and swapping to game chat it crashes the xbox ui and disconnects me from the discord call never happened before the newest xbox update submitted by...
  4. Xbox Insider Beta Problem please help immediately

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Beta Problem please help immediately: Hi, my Xbox Series X is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Beta programme. My current OS version is 10.0.26100.9627, build xb_flt_2610ge.261005-2200. After the latest update, all Game Pass games fail...
  5. Problem with video output during gameplay XBOX beta

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem with video output during gameplay XBOX beta: I was playing RDR2 quietly and my screen suddenly went black, although the blue indicator on the monitor says the console is connected, but there is no image. What should I do? I don't really want...
  6. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  7. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  8. October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261007-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261007-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  9. October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261007-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261007-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261007-2200) Feel...
  10. October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200) Feel...