XboxStat not showing battery life

Discus and support XboxStat not showing battery life in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; been a while since I've been on the forums, and I'm running windows 10 pro 64 bit; I asked this on the microsoft community forums, and they said to try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MuniOnp, Dec 30, 2015.

1. MuniOnp
    MuniOnp Guest

been a while since I've been on the forums, and I'm running windows 10 pro 64 bit; I asked this on the microsoft community forums, and they said to try here

I use my 360 controller (wireless), with an xbox 360 pc wireless gaming reciever, and used it with windows 7 and am still using it with windows 10

now back then, when I connected my 360 controller, and when I pressed the home button, it ended up displaying the "Microsoft Xbox 360 Accessories Status" app, showing that a controller is connected, and showing the battery info, but it no longer shows the
    battery info, and I uninstalled the app, and the connected controller as well as the receiver, but it still persists even after a reinstall; don't get me wrong, it still functions perfectly, and it works fine in Steam, but I don't know what to do

I did used the Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth (and the RestoreHealth as well), and the sfc /scannow commands (multiple times I might add) in an elevated command prompt, and no errors were detected

wat do?

:)

MuniOnp, Dec 30, 2015
  2. Battery Life

not trolling but the lights on the controller and common sense are enough for most people. the lights on your controller should only light up and rotate when your batteries are severely low. also it's not hard to check your battery power in between matches/games
    just hit the Xbox button and look in the top right of the screen, if it's 2 bars or less swap your batteries out then. if u know you plan on playing for long periods of time buy one of those quick charge kits and always keep 2 battery packs charging for quick
    and easy swapping. that simple

ShadowMonkey757, Dec 30, 2015
  3. Battery Life

Start your gaming session with a full battery and always keep a fully charged spare by your side. Common sense really.

Paraffin Alien, Dec 30, 2015
  4. banini16 Win User

Checking battery

My xbox will show me battery life if I hit the home button
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

Battery Life

Start your gaming session with a full battery and always keep a fully charged spare by your side. Common sense really.
  6. ShadowMonkey757 Win User

Battery Life

not trolling but the lights on the controller and common sense are enough for most people. the lights on your controller should only light up and rotate when your batteries are severely low. also it's not hard to check your battery power in between matches/games
    just hit the Xbox button and look in the top right of the screen, if it's 2 bars or less swap your batteries out then. if u know you plan on playing for long periods of time buy one of those quick charge kits and always keep 2 battery packs charging for quick
    and easy swapping. that simple
  7. Craig TG Win User

Battery Life

My controller has done that with a full battery. At very least we could use an on-screen notification to let us know about our controller's battery life. When you are playing any game, your attention is focused on the screen, not your controller. Please,
    don't troll this thread. I'm just offering up an idea to help all of us gamers.
  8. Chris123WW Win User

Battery Life

have u ever seen the lights that flash on the controller when the battery is getting low? they go around in a circle on the middle of the controller. yeah. thats the indication man
Thema:

1. XboxStat not showing battery life - Similar Threads - XboxStat showing battery

2. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  3. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  4. capes showing on bedrock and not java

in XBoX on Windows
    capes showing on bedrock and not java: i own the twitch tiktok and cherry and many more capes on bedrock and it doesent apper on java i need help lmao 7bc91843-96e7-41e7-8a2c-1b61f450619c
  5. It's not showing the only way I can verify...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It's not showing the only way I can verify...: I'm trying to use the QR code but it's not showing up for some reason I've been trying to redeem a reward from the reward system but this is my brothers account that he let me have and the email...
  6. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  7. there’s no way to put the password in because no keyboard will show up to pick the letters...

in XBoX on Consoles
    there’s no way to put the password in because no keyboard will show up to pick the letters...: I’m sorry if this is repeat itself but I just finally got my son and Xbox one SO digital edition and I’m trying to tell her set it up and it won’t let me connect to the network because it won’t...
  8. Why is Vshojo X SMITE bundle only showing on PC Xbox App but not the console?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Vshojo X SMITE bundle only showing on PC Xbox App but not the console?: So the only way I can really explain this issue is that I am able to see the bundle on the Xbox PC app but not on my console. When I go to "My games & apps" on the PC app I am able to see the...
  9. Xbox Series X not showing on screen after overiding display to HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X not showing on screen after overiding display to HDMI: My Xbox series x was not displaying on my screen and the HDMI was not being detected. I saw several videos and tried several things that told me that the HDMI cable and TV were not the problem. I...
  10. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47