Xbox's new digital refund system... the WORST thing to come to XBOX!!
Discus and support Xbox's new digital refund system... the WORST thing to come to XBOX!! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Xbox's new system is a joke and a waste of time. I easily received a digital refund after my son made an accidental purchase last year... that was when... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MakaylaLewis, Aug 18, 2019.
Thema:
Xbox's new digital refund system... the WORST thing to come to XBOX!!
Loading...
-
Xbox's new digital refund system... the WORST thing to come to XBOX!! - Similar Threads - Xbox's digital refund
-
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05
in XboX InsidersXbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a... -
Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments] -
Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something... -
I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?
in XboX InsidersI'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?: I live in the UK and have recently joined Xbox insiders as I'm excited about the disc to digital feature and wanted to see what it was like... I've tried a couple of games but I'm not getting... -
Xbox Digital refund, how long before I get the refund once approved.
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox Digital refund, how long before I get the refund once approved.: its past the 3-5 business days, i still don't have my money from the game i refunded 3cfcf341-4082-4481-a37c-a0f1a126cda1 -
Xbox Digital refund, how long before I get the refund once approved.
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox Digital refund, how long before I get the refund once approved.: I used american express digital pay 6a559377-539e-4360-b72d-5609434a4520 -
Is it possible to refund digital add-ons i’ve had for a year? I am getting rid of my Xbox...
in XBoX Games and AppsIs it possible to refund digital add-ons i’ve had for a year? I am getting rid of my Xbox...: I am getting rid of my Xbox and i have multiple game add-ons that i have bought and i want to know if i can still refund them. 17f1243d-466c-4542-8bda-3c770c802469 -
Can I refund digital Xbox gift cards That i bought online at GameStop? And, If I can how do...
in XBoX on WindowsCan I refund digital Xbox gift cards That i bought online at GameStop? And, If I can how do...: Can I refund digital Xbox gift cards That i bought online at GameStop? And, If I can how do I refund them? 3663a118-f3a3-43ec-8f47-695b78ad9c62