Xbox's always broken sadly moving on

Discus and support Xbox's always broken sadly moving on in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Iv had an Xbox since the start but have always had issues with every console iv had. I'm a moderate gamer but gotten older and have a 9 year old boy... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sleepyguybb, Feb 11, 2024.

1. Xbox's always broken sadly moving on

Iv had an Xbox since the start but have always had issues with every console iv had. I'm a moderate gamer but gotten older and have a 9 year old boy now to play games with who is graduating up from nintendo. Iv always been a big a big Xbox fan since that first Halo game. the First console broke and I had to buy a second 1 then came the 360 gad 3 of them break held off on the xbox one after have 3 shitty 360's with my son coming along i broke down and got a series S and surprise the Hdmi port busted. My son was bummed out and I thought maybe it was my fault being to rough on cables so I splurged and bought the series X and guess what. The Hdmi port is broken on that now. so I got 2 consoles here out of warranty with broken Hdmi ports. I contacted support they want a bunch of money to fix. I talked it over with my boy and while I love Xbox we are moving over to the Playstaion console. Iv spent a lot with Xbox over the years. But this Hdmi port thing was the final straw. Xbox should fix these for free in my opinion but it is what it is. Thank you for all the memories Microsoft.

submitted by /u/Sleepyguybb
    [link] [comments]

/u/Sleepyguybb, Feb 11, 2024
  2. NaviCord Win User

Xbox app crashing while saying "This App Needs a Few Things That Are Missing on this PC"

Apps are still broken sadly
  3. UnyoBro Win User

Its sad how much mulitplayer gaming has changed on live over the years!

Yup it's been chugging along since 07. The community is small nowdays but there's always games up. Like I said the only issue is the broken cross platform chat. Sadly MS refuses to even consider fixing it, no money to be made.
  4. Coreldan Win User

my level

I went up from 2 to 5.

My rep is still sadly stuck at 0/5 stars, it's somewhy always been like that and never moves anywhere :p
  5. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

UK Xbox 360 Users: 800 MSP Free the 1st month and 1600 MSP the second month

[quote user="HyperSMB"]
    Lucky deal for you UK folk. Not available in my area sadly.

[/quote]You could always move here to take advantage of the deal, bring a warm jumper with you if you do...
  6. MightyQuinn75 Win User

xbox one contoller

Sadly of you've tried all the troubleshooting it may very well be broken and need replacing.
Thema:

Xbox's always broken sadly moving on

1. Xbox's always broken sadly moving on - Similar Threads - Xbox's always broken

2. xbox game bar won't work unless always open

in XboX Insiders
    xbox game bar won't work unless always open: So I jsut got windows 11 and my xbox game bar won't work unless it's open, any ideas? submitted by /u/Just_A_Guy_In_Here [link] [comments]
  3. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  4. Can’t get Xbox to always distinguish one controller from the other

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t get Xbox to always distinguish one controller from the other: Trying to play goat simulator 3 split screen. I’ve done it many times before but sometimes it won’t recognize my controller as a second and it controls player 1. Even in the device settings I can...
  5. Xbox always broken sadly moving on

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox always broken sadly moving on: onsole Issue Iv had an Xbox since the start but have always had issues with every console iv had. I'm a moderate gamer but gotten older and have a 9 year old boy now to play games with who is...
  6. Xbox controller right trigger always on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller right trigger always on: I play games on PC running Win11. I buy all my games through Steam. Recently in driving games the cars were accelerating by themselves. I reset the keybinds to default, Purchased a new Xbox...
  7. Xbox controller does not always wake Series X console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller does not always wake Series X console: Usually, when I turn on my XSX controller, the light on the controller pulses for 2 seconds, after which the console also starts and both devices are connected. Lately (since the december update,...
  8. Xbox controller does not always wake Series X console

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller does not always wake Series X console: Usually, when I turn on my XSX controller, the light on the controller pulses for 2 seconds, after which the console also starts and both devices are connected. Lately (since the december update,...
  9. For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...: [img] It always freezes here EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. 1062f26f-1c49-4932-9c3b-a310d9fecde6
  10. Xbox always shows wrong date and time

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox always shows wrong date and time: Hi I have Original Xbox One, recently I noticed that its showing a wrong date and time, I went into settings and fixed it however every time Xbox restarts it goes back to that wrong date and time,...