Xboxs 1

Discus and support Xboxs 1 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Jeg klarer ikke å logge på min nye xbox [Translation-I don't manage to sign in to my new Xbox] 46c38905-fa20-422d-a771-400b76d965b5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kenneth freddy mikkelsen, Dec 5, 2019.

  1. Xboxs 1


    Jeg klarer ikke å logge på min nye xbox

    [Translation-I don't manage to sign in to my new Xbox]

    :)
     
    kenneth freddy mikkelsen, Dec 5, 2019
    #1
  2. bowski477 Win User

    Xbox 1

    If you have exceeded the amount of home resets you can do you will have to contact official support at support.xbox.com/contact-us for further assistance.
  3. BongKaos Win User

    XBOX 1

    I must have missed the need for a Grammer Natzi......

    Maybe the support or even the Xbox 1 area would be a better place for discussion....

    Seems the OP made You Look Bis...

    Good Luck!!!
  4. HarryPotter_isdead Win User

    XBOX 1

    Can cause problems, not will. The latter is a definite article, which I did not state.

    If it is completely false, then please tell me why what I describe is recommended for issues such as crashing back to the dashboard.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

    xbox 1

    Hey GiganticSpy5357,

    Thanks for posting on the forums today! I'd be happy to help.

    Pre-paid redeemable codes are region specific based on where it was purchased and the region your Xbox and account are set to. The region the code was purchased from and the region the Xbox and account is set to have to be the same.

    Make sure your Xbox is set to the correct region by checking out this
    link
    and following the steps. If the console is set up correctly then the code that was purchased is from another region and you would need to go back to the point of purchase to get it exchange for the right one.

    "The code was purchased for use in a different country or region than the one your account is set to, so you won't be able to redeem it. If you purchased this code, try contacting the retailer you purchased it from for assistance."

    https://support.microsoft.com/help/10604/microsoft-account-redeem-gift-card-or-code

    I hope that helps!
  6. Thagstrom Win User

    Xbox 1

Thema:

Xboxs 1

Loading...
  1. Xboxs 1 - Similar Threads - Xboxs

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  4. Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name

    in XboX Insiders
    Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name: There is a row of circles some of which have checkmarks in them, what are they for? submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  6. October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  7. October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200) Feel...
  8. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  9. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  10. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...