XBOXONE X RECEIVED 5044185.42TB OF BANDWIDTH DATA IN ONE MONTH

Discus and support XBOXONE X RECEIVED 5044185.42TB OF BANDWIDTH DATA IN ONE MONTH in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; XBOXONE X RECEIVED 5044185.42TB OF BANDWIDTH DATA IN ONE MONTH that screen shows estimated usage for that one xbox, mine the other day only showed KB... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TektroNaut 22, Mar 16, 2021.

1. XBOXONE X RECEIVED 5044185.42TB OF BANDWIDTH DATA IN ONE MONTH

that screen shows estimated usage for that one xbox, mine the other day only showed KB even though i downloaded more, this is microsoft we are on about, they cant get anything right.

your tin hat is in the post.

the OS glitches alot, look at the funky text some people get.

The network statistics page is an estimated usage therefore cannot guarantee to be accurate. just look at the usage from your router and you will clearly see its a glitch.

Anybody with common sense would check the usage from the router before jumping to conslusions, also the router would show more accurate info.

I have personally seen this glitch on my multiple xbox's over a few years.

I have even reported it to Microsoft multiple times over the years but nothing ever gets done about it.

:)

TektroNaut 22, Mar 16, 2021
  2. TektroNaut 22 Win User

ITS AS I PREVIOUS STATED ALTHOUGH I DON'T EXPECT EVERYONE WITH A QUICK RUSH TO JUDGEMENT/INSULTS/IGNORANCE OR FOR A LACK OF BETTER UNDERSTANDING, TO BOTHER LISTENING BUT TO BE LABELED A CONSPIRACY THEORIST? WHY MUST OTHERS INSTANTLY FEEL THE NEED TO CHALLENGE OTHERS RATHER THAN SHARE THEIR BELIEFS? ESPECIALLY AGAINST RUTHLESS BIG TECH GIANTS. I Proven my point demand hopefully we can all demand results
  3. Farscape247 Win User

it is a software glitch that has been happening for a long time, convert that to bytes lol. you would never be able to upload that amount in a month (you would need to be uploading 2TB per second for an entire month which is impossible).

i have had this and i have seen some where all of the numbers were TB. there is no conspiracy, just a glitch.
  4. TektroNaut 22 Win User

Okay fine unlike you I will request records from over 2years Ago HOWEVER! coming from a background over 30 year experienced in networking tells me you also should know my service provider no longer has these records on file as the only store records up to 18months 60 days may wireless providers may keep records for even short periods.. which also tells after 30 years you'd think you know what a glitch is fiber optics are extremely fast and have only been introduced a few years ago upgrading internet marketing dramatically before that landlines based ethernet is probably what your referring to but don't take it from me a 7 year IT engineer for Qualcomm🤣 speeds here can reach 10gb a sec easy on 5G relax mr dial up your credentials are already expired and out dated
  5. Farscape247 Win User

answer this one simple question, have you checked the usage on your router, does your router show that amount of data usage, if yes then you have a better internet connection that the rest of the planet. but i bet that your router will show the accurate amount.

microsoft network tests and statistics are always wrong or not accurate. this is a software issue with the xbox OS plain and simple.

you also fail to prove you actually used that much bandwidth. Also that picture you provided shows that amount of usage for one month, that is actually impossible and proves this is a software error.

And before you even used 1% of that bandwidth your ISP would have cut you off.

you sir need more than a tin hat.

I have worked with networks and computers for over 30 years.
  6. TektroNaut 22 Win User

When ISPs advertise “blazing-fast speeds” and make other such claims, it could seem like purchasing the highest-bandwidth plan will provide those top speeds. This simply isn’t true.

Bandwidth doesn’t necessarily affect any single computer, and certainly won’t affect connection speed. If each computer takes up one “lane,” bandwidth is how many lanes are available. The speed of each lane is completely independent of the amount of lanes.

Where bandwidth will limit you is with data limits. Bandwidth itself is how much data can be transferred and processed at any given moment. It’s restricted by cabling and laws of physics-– though it shouldn’t be confused with data caps.

Data caps have always been common in wireless internet plans, but they’re relatively new in wired plans, which have only started implementation within the last decade. It’s common to see tiered data cap limits ranging from 50-500GB in consumer lines, though enterprise lines (along with associated costs) can get much larger.

Data caps limit the amount of data transferred per month and are imposed by the cable provider and not the laws of nature. Data caps are a way for providers to estimate usage per user and manage the entirety of the network they service. And based on the plan you have, they’ll most likely charge penalties for exceeding this cap.

Bandwidth is measured from the nearest node to your modem. You’ll never hit a bandwidth limit with a single computer-– once you reach the bandwidth limit of your computer, another computer can still be connected and receive bandwidth. However, there will still likely be a largely reduced speed because it’s all running through the singular modem or router.

By increasing the amount of routers, the entire site can hold more bandwidth. However, it will likely be funneled and bottlenecked through one modem, reducing speeds. At this point, it’s necessary to pay the data provider for another connection
Thema:

1. XBOXONE X RECEIVED 5044185.42TB OF BANDWIDTH DATA IN ONE MONTH - Similar Threads - XBOXONE RECEIVED 5044185

2. HELP, Please? XboxOne Constantly Kicks Me Out of Games

in XboX Insiders
    HELP, Please? XboxOne Constantly Kicks Me Out of Games: Hello! I am having the hardest time with my XboxOne. Every single time I play Palworld it kicks me back to title or just freezes. My SO has a Xbox Series X and has zero issues with this happening....
  3. Games on my XboxOne do not download nor update and I get this explanation error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games on my XboxOne do not download nor update and I get this explanation error code...: After relocating from the UK to Singapore my Xbox does not want to upload games from my Library, I cannot update games and I cannot play online. When testing my internet on the Xbox is shows...
  4. I had to update my XboxOne about August 2021 and before it started i got an error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had to update my XboxOne about August 2021 and before it started i got an error code...: The only thing i have found is the problem is for the 360 not the One. My profile is on my friends account and he will not give me the info i need to ask for Xbox for help, i would love to play my...
  5. Problem with Update Error Code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 on XBoxOne

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Update Error Code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 on XBoxOne: Hi Has anyone had this error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 The 0x80070070 looks like lack of storage. I've deleted files so lots of space Can't find 0x90130005 in any help topics...
  6. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  7. Issues with Microsoft Rewards App on XboxOne

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with Microsoft Rewards App on XboxOne: I was trying to launch the app, but it kept hanging indefinitely on the splash screen. I tried the hard reset steps to clear the cache to no avail. Now I'm trying to reinstall the app, but it...
  8. Why do I keep getting kicked off fortnite every time I jump out of the skybus on my xboxone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked off fortnite every time I jump out of the skybus on my xboxone: Why do I keep getting kicked of fortnite every time I jump of the skybus on my Xbox one 87ad3e86-c9e8-4c2f-ad56-9c7470bfb060
  9. My XboxOneS controller not turning off console…

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My XboxOneS controller not turning off console…: Hi there! My XboxOneS controller works perfectly until I hold the X button to turn off the console. Once I get to the What do you want to do? screen to turn off the console as soon as I try to...
  10. Xboxone error code 0x0000000000000100 can't connect to network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xboxone error code 0x0000000000000100 can't connect to network: After the October update I have been unable to connect to my home internet but can connect to mobile hotspot. I keep getting the error code 0x0000000000000100. Not sure what to do....