XBOXONE + TITANFALL + Another game for £399, Kick in the nuts for the early adopters?

Discus and support XBOXONE + TITANFALL + Another game for £399, Kick in the nuts for the early adopters? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't mind anybody posting negative comments about the xbox because I have been very critical of it for a long time especially Kinect, I just object... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, Mar 10, 2014.

  1. Gary Mot
    Gary Mot Guest

    XBOXONE + TITANFALL + Another game for £399, Kick in the nuts for the early adopters?


    I don't mind anybody posting negative comments about the xbox because I have been very critical of it for a long time especially Kinect, I just object to the same morons creating various accounts for no other reason than to agitate others. It's pathetic
    and a waste of my time having to wade through it to get to summat I want to read.
     
    Gary Mot, Mar 11, 2014
    #16
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    I agree with Mr Mot.

    I have absolutely no problem with people that don't like XB1, it's no different to someone saying to me that they prefer coffee knowing I prefer tea.

    It's the idiots that haven't got the guts to post using their own GT that are the problem.

    I 100% agree with zfair though, if everyone would just ignore them, they would soon get bored, trouble is people always reply, they take the bait, I'm not judging, I've been guilty of it myself in the past.
     
    Lofty Who, Mar 11, 2014
    #17
  3. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    Dont get me wrong i know trolls are about but i have went into a thread and posted that i decided not to p[ick up an x1 as titanfall has not got me sucked into the hype like i thought it would and i am now looking forward to Infamous on the other system
    I get called a troll and get told numerous times how titanfall will be the best thing since sliced bread.

    .

    I prob shoulda left out the the 'round here' bit as i recently got abuse on the other forums for complaining how flimsy the controller was and how i have had to have mine replaced already whilst never having to replace a 360 controller.
     
    Boas BS5, Mar 11, 2014
    #18
  4. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest

    XBOXONE + TITANFALL + Another game for £399, Kick in the nuts for the early adopters?

    A difference of opinion is fine. Mocking others choice of gaming console and suggesting anyone who enjoys their choice is an idiot isn't.
     
    John Dowding, Mar 11, 2014
    #19
  5. Ooh im good
    Ooh im good Guest
    At the end of the day, Sony said it wanted to sell 5 Million Playstation 4 consoles by the end of March 2014. This was seen as over ambitious, and unachievable as XBOXONE was to be released in a similar time frame.

    Well Sony has sold 6.2 Million PS4 consoles and it's not quite the middle of March so one can only assume some of those 6.2 Million PS4's were bought by gamers who at one point would of intended to buy a Xbone.

    So there is a reason those gamers decided to change there minds and go with PS4, these will be educated gamers making informed choices which they will have researched. Not just clueless parents sold by the advertising.

    Microsoft got it very wrong the price is too high, an not because gamers cannot afford the price, but because £420 is a ripoff. Forcing Kinect on gamers was a mistake, 2 Sku's one with Kinect, one without should of be available from release. Simple, just
    offer a choice. An a underpowered console with what resources are available distributed in ways that make it less than ideal for running great games.

    I am right, do not disagree as that means you will be wrong, an you don't want that.
     
    Ooh im good, Mar 11, 2014
    #20
  6. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Sometimes it doesn't pay to be a sheep.

    That's why people on the ONE are enjoying better exclusives and more Next Gen games while the Sony Cyber Squatters whittle away their free time on the Official XBox Forums trying to explain to us that we're not really having fun.
     
    Azrael008uk, Mar 11, 2014
    #21
  7. See Az, there's just as much stuff on that other console... and yes, it's just as good as the X1's lineup.

    .

    You're getting as bad as these trolls we're dealing with at the moment.

    .

    Just leave it now... ignore the trolls and enjoy your gaming.
     
    MetalGearFloppy, Mar 11, 2014
    #22
  8. XBOXONE + TITANFALL + Another game for £399, Kick in the nuts for the early adopters?

    Az is just angry because the price cut came so early...
     
    Alchemist Don, Mar 11, 2014
    #23
  9. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    If you can pick up a "Day 1" edition for £29.00 less than me that's great.

    It will be a treat to have you be able to join in the discussions about great gaming instead of having a sulk and trying to convince other people we're not enjoying ourselves.
     
    Azrael008uk, Mar 11, 2014
    #24
  10. What did you get for your day 1 edition?
     
    Alchemist Don, Mar 11, 2014
    #25
  11. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    A Day One Edition XBox and a free game (FIFA '14).
     
    Azrael008uk, Mar 11, 2014
    #26
  12. How much did you pay for that? The game was a code right?
     
    Alchemist Don, Mar 12, 2014
    #27
  13. XBOXONE + TITANFALL + Another game for £399, Kick in the nuts for the early adopters?

    I don't know were you get this misconception of me not wanting people to have fun on their XB1 if you're enjoy it good for you!

    Just because im voicing my experience with the XB1 in a negative way i get blasted for it...

    Deal with it son.
     
    Alchemist Don, Mar 12, 2014
    #28
  14. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Already told you. You can have the internet to yourself on Friday.

    Until then you're going to have to take your own advice when you bump into people enjoying their ONEs.
     
    Azrael008uk, Mar 12, 2014
    #29
  15. Yet again goes to show what Microsoft thinks of the customer.

    And Az, dont be upset because they havent released a edf game on the ps4 yet.
     
    Philip Dunnett, Mar 12, 2014
    #30
Thema:

XBOXONE + TITANFALL + Another game for £399, Kick in the nuts for the early adopters?

Loading...
  1. XBOXONE + TITANFALL + Another game for £399, Kick in the nuts for the early adopters? - Similar Threads - XBOXONE TITANFALL Another

  2. Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?: I noticed something on my Xbox Series S. Whenever my console has no internet connection or Xbox network services are unavailable, the network screen shows a support link that says:...
  3. the xboxone can be placed vertically

    in XboX Insiders
    the xboxone can be placed vertically: good day group, I have a question a few days ago I bought a fairly cheap Does anyone know why it can't be placed vertically? I don't use physical discs, only digital games. good morning...
  4. Can you use XBoxOne X purchased from Korea in the US?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you use XBoxOne X purchased from Korea in the US?: Is the power difference not an issue? It says 200-240W at the rear of the device. 4a99eb2a-1400-401f-8986-abc19c6c36ca
  5. Why isnt kali showing up on one xboxone but is showing up on my other xboxone rainbow six siege

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isnt kali showing up on one xboxone but is showing up on my other xboxone rainbow six siege: I got kali black ice and it showed thatbi used kali and had a loadout but she was blacked out and i couldnt pick her i tried everything 25a67371-59d8-4606-b3ce-2d5abf062c23
  6. why cant i see game covers/thumbnails in the XboxOne and pc gamestore ?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i see game covers/thumbnails in the XboxOne and pc gamestore ?: i have not seen the pictures for about 3-4 weeks. i dont know what to do. 09a4c595-dedc-4aca-9b5e-a3a486a78a31
  7. Will you please make Sonic Heroes for XBoxOne?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will you please make Sonic Heroes for XBoxOne?: I am writing this on behalf of my son, Rocco. "Hi! I have heard that Sonic Heroes is a very good Sonic game. It makes me really want to play it, but I don't have an original XBox (I have...
  8. Bring back Scarface on Xboxone

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring back Scarface on Xboxone: Right that Scarface on Xbox One the game was better than any other game out there I bet you if you bring it back on Xbox people will start buying it and be on there longer until GTA 6 come out...
  9. HELP, Please? XboxOne Constantly Kicks Me Out of Games

    in XboX Insiders
    HELP, Please? XboxOne Constantly Kicks Me Out of Games: Hello! I am having the hardest time with my XboxOne. Every single time I play Palworld it kicks me back to title or just freezes. My SO has a Xbox Series X and has zero issues with this happening....
  10. Games on my XboxOne do not download nor update and I get this explanation error code...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Games on my XboxOne do not download nor update and I get this explanation error code...: After relocating from the UK to Singapore my Xbox does not want to upload games from my Library, I cannot update games and I cannot play online. When testing my internet on the Xbox is shows...