XBOXONE + TITANFALL + Another game for £399, Kick in the nuts for the early adopters?

Discus and support XBOXONE + TITANFALL + Another game for £399, Kick in the nuts for the early adopters? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; @ Zvon ... To be honest I bet most gamers don't really care about "which one is the more powerful" The majority of gamers don't use forums like this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

XBOXONE + TITANFALL + Another game for £399, Kick in the nuts for the early adopters?

@ Zvon ...

To be honest I bet most gamers don't really care about "which one is the more powerful" The majority of gamers don't use forums like this and probably don't even know about all the "resolution gate" debates. I believe most fanboys just love to talk about
    numbers so they can justify their own decision to others and themselves.

Your right about being where your friends are though. I've got a few friends/family on PS4 but where most of my console time has been spent on the Xbox platforms that's where the majority of my gaming friends are now and that's one of the reasons why I prefer
    to game on XB1.

:)

Lofty Who, Mar 10, 2014
  2. shocknee
    shocknee Guest
    shocknee, Mar 10, 2014
  3. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
  4. Gary Mot
    Gary Mot Guest

You know it's no wonder hardly anybody posts on here anymore, idiotic trolls are not controlled or fired off, such a shame used to be a good place.

Gary Mot, Mar 10, 2014
  5. Zvonareva
    Zvonareva Guest
    Low income plebs Shellmold? I'd happily bet I earn more a year than you buddy. In fact, I'm very confident of that. Money isn't the issue here, I could own a PS4 if I really wanted to. However, it would be pointless as it simply wouldn't get played on. I
    have a small amount of free time, which I use gaming with my mates.

Zvonareva, Mar 10, 2014
  6. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    "Sticking to one platform is for low income plebs." ...

Yet going by his/her comments they don't have both?

Lofty Who, Mar 10, 2014
  7. I'm with Gary on this one... ban them from the forums, nothing else will work.

MetalGearFloppy, Mar 10, 2014
  8. XBOXONE + TITANFALL + Another game for £399, Kick in the nuts for the early adopters?

I spend more time on my PC than my PS4 starting to regret buying it now... Should of been strong and held off for at least a year.

Alchemist Don, Mar 10, 2014
  9. Enzo One 365
    Enzo One 365 Guest
    There is a review on game trailers, gets 9.3, looking forward to getting this. My game store are having a midnight launch.

Enzo One 365, Mar 11, 2014
  10. Ross Gaines
    Ross Gaines Guest
    @az,if you wasn't such a jumped up little pr1ck,you could work out my other gamer tag. Mister know it all..

Ross Gaines, Mar 11, 2014
  11. Zvonareva
    Zvonareva Guest
    People are such cowards on this forum. Hiding away behind unused profiles in fear of being found out. Grow some balls and express your grievances with people using your real accounts.

Zvonareva, Mar 11, 2014
  12. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    I just wish there was a way the forums would stop people creating multiple accounts.

Lofty Who, Mar 11, 2014
  13. XBOXONE + TITANFALL + Another game for £399, Kick in the nuts for the early adopters?

People creating multiple accounts aren't a problem. People giving re-reg trolls the time of day are the problem. Ignore it.

superSnausages, Mar 11, 2014
  14. ^^Bingo!!

Those constantly banging on about trolls are doing the same job derailing threads and ruining the site as the trolls are.

The Omega m4n, Mar 11, 2014
  15. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    The thing is tho round here people get called a troll for not loving the x1 or having a difference of opinion. People need to learn the difference.

Boas BS5, Mar 11, 2014
Thema:

1. XBOXONE + TITANFALL + Another game for £399, Kick in the nuts for the early adopters? - Similar Threads - XBOXONE TITANFALL Another

2. HELP, Please? XboxOne Constantly Kicks Me Out of Games

in XboX Insiders
    HELP, Please? XboxOne Constantly Kicks Me Out of Games: Hello! I am having the hardest time with my XboxOne. Every single time I play Palworld it kicks me back to title or just freezes. My SO has a Xbox Series X and has zero issues with this happening....
  3. Games on my XboxOne do not download nor update and I get this explanation error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games on my XboxOne do not download nor update and I get this explanation error code...: After relocating from the UK to Singapore my Xbox does not want to upload games from my Library, I cannot update games and I cannot play online. When testing my internet on the Xbox is shows...
  4. I had to update my XboxOne about August 2021 and before it started i got an error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had to update my XboxOne about August 2021 and before it started i got an error code...: The only thing i have found is the problem is for the 360 not the One. My profile is on my friends account and he will not give me the info i need to ask for Xbox for help, i would love to play my...
  5. Problem with Update Error Code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 on XBoxOne

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Update Error Code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 on XBoxOne: Hi Has anyone had this error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 The 0x80070070 looks like lack of storage. I've deleted files so lots of space Can't find 0x90130005 in any help topics...
  6. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  7. Issues with Microsoft Rewards App on XboxOne

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with Microsoft Rewards App on XboxOne: I was trying to launch the app, but it kept hanging indefinitely on the splash screen. I tried the hard reset steps to clear the cache to no avail. Now I'm trying to reinstall the app, but it...
  8. Why do I keep getting kicked off fortnite every time I jump out of the skybus on my xboxone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked off fortnite every time I jump out of the skybus on my xboxone: Why do I keep getting kicked of fortnite every time I jump of the skybus on my Xbox one 87ad3e86-c9e8-4c2f-ad56-9c7470bfb060
  9. My XboxOneS controller not turning off console…

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My XboxOneS controller not turning off console…: Hi there! My XboxOneS controller works perfectly until I hold the X button to turn off the console. Once I get to the What do you want to do? screen to turn off the console as soon as I try to...
  10. Xboxone error code 0x0000000000000100 can't connect to network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xboxone error code 0x0000000000000100 can't connect to network: After the October update I have been unable to connect to my home internet but can connect to mobile hotspot. I keep getting the error code 0x0000000000000100. Not sure what to do....