Xboxone is great BUT

Discus and support Xboxone is great BUT in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I only have one game for it...Battlefield 4 and it does not work. So what do I do with this thing now? 71762873-81d3-4428-9345-b4e3c4538617 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by O John, Jan 1, 2014.

1. O John
    O John Guest

Xboxone is great BUT

I only have one game for it...Battlefield 4 and it does not work. So what do I do with this thing now?

:)

O John, Jan 1, 2014
  2. IronKoBe
    IronKoBe Guest
    internet explorer

try using the xboxone smartglass its great

IronKoBe, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Popogeejoe
    Popogeejoe Guest
    Stability of Xbox One Online Gaming is a Farce

It is a little unstable with [tag:Titanfall]....but I have only been booted mabee 4x's since launch. And its only with that game....the rest of the XboxOne titles run great

Popogeejoe, Jan 1, 2014
  4. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest

Xboxone is great BUT

MB5656, Jan 1, 2014
  5. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Greetings AbleDanger!

Could you detailing out why this title doesn't work for you. Is it related to the fact that you need a hard drive to be able to install and play this game, or is related to connectivity to Xbox LIVE, or something else?

Please, do let us know, so that we can better understand your situation.

Thank you!

taidara, Jan 1, 2014
  6. O John
    O John Guest
    It is related to the battlefield 4 servers. I guess I should be asking them?

O John, Jan 1, 2014
  7. Zeta Psi
    Zeta Psi Guest
    You might also want to post in the xbox one support section as this forum is for 360 support.

Zeta Psi, Oct 31, 2018
  8. MB5656 Win User

Xboxone is great BUT

9. Zeta Psi Win User

Xboxone is great BUT

You might also want to post in the xbox one support section as this forum is for 360 support.
  10. taidara Win User

Xboxone is great BUT

Greetings AbleDanger!

Could you detailing out why this title doesn't work for you. Is it related to the fact that you need a hard drive to be able to install and play this game, or is related to connectivity to Xbox LIVE, or something else?

Please, do let us know, so that we can better understand your situation.

Thank you!
  11. O John Win User

Xboxone is great BUT

It is related to the battlefield 4 servers. I guess I should be asking them?
  12. MK Reptile MK Win User

Great Idea For XboxOne

[quote user="BongKaos"]

I'm sure MS would love to see what your doing

[/quote]

It's called Kinect. GOOD LUCK!!! lololololol
Thema:

Xboxone is great BUT

1. Xboxone is great BUT - Similar Threads - Xboxone great

2. HELP, Please? XboxOne Constantly Kicks Me Out of Games

in XboX Insiders
    HELP, Please? XboxOne Constantly Kicks Me Out of Games: Hello! I am having the hardest time with my XboxOne. Every single time I play Palworld it kicks me back to title or just freezes. My SO has a Xbox Series X and has zero issues with this happening....
  3. Games on my XboxOne do not download nor update and I get this explanation error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games on my XboxOne do not download nor update and I get this explanation error code...: After relocating from the UK to Singapore my Xbox does not want to upload games from my Library, I cannot update games and I cannot play online. When testing my internet on the Xbox is shows...
  4. I had to update my XboxOne about August 2021 and before it started i got an error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had to update my XboxOne about August 2021 and before it started i got an error code...: The only thing i have found is the problem is for the 360 not the One. My profile is on my friends account and he will not give me the info i need to ask for Xbox for help, i would love to play my...
  5. Problem with Update Error Code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 on XBoxOne

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Update Error Code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 on XBoxOne: Hi Has anyone had this error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 The 0x80070070 looks like lack of storage. I've deleted files so lots of space Can't find 0x90130005 in any help topics...
  6. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  7. Issues with Microsoft Rewards App on XboxOne

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with Microsoft Rewards App on XboxOne: I was trying to launch the app, but it kept hanging indefinitely on the splash screen. I tried the hard reset steps to clear the cache to no avail. Now I'm trying to reinstall the app, but it...
  8. Why do I keep getting kicked off fortnite every time I jump out of the skybus on my xboxone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked off fortnite every time I jump out of the skybus on my xboxone: Why do I keep getting kicked of fortnite every time I jump of the skybus on my Xbox one 87ad3e86-c9e8-4c2f-ad56-9c7470bfb060
  9. My XboxOneS controller not turning off console…

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My XboxOneS controller not turning off console…: Hi there! My XboxOneS controller works perfectly until I hold the X button to turn off the console. Once I get to the What do you want to do? screen to turn off the console as soon as I try to...
  10. Xboxone error code 0x0000000000000100 can't connect to network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xboxone error code 0x0000000000000100 can't connect to network: After the October update I have been unable to connect to my home internet but can connect to mobile hotspot. I keep getting the error code 0x0000000000000100. Not sure what to do....