Xboxone is great BUT

Discus and support Xboxone is great BUT in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I only have one game for it...Battlefield 4 and it does not work. So what do I do with this thing now? 71762873-81d3-4428-9345-b4e3c4538617 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by O John, Jan 1, 2014.

1. O John
    O John Guest

Xboxone is great BUT

I only have one game for it...Battlefield 4 and it does not work. So what do I do with this thing now?

:)

O John, Jan 1, 2014
  2. IronKoBe
    IronKoBe Guest
    internet explorer

try using the xboxone smartglass its great

IronKoBe, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Popogeejoe
    Popogeejoe Guest
    Stability of Xbox One Online Gaming is a Farce

It is a little unstable with [tag:Titanfall]....but I have only been booted mabee 4x's since launch. And its only with that game....the rest of the XboxOne titles run great

Popogeejoe, Jan 1, 2014
  4. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest

Xboxone is great BUT

MB5656, Jan 1, 2014
  5. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Greetings AbleDanger!

Could you detailing out why this title doesn't work for you. Is it related to the fact that you need a hard drive to be able to install and play this game, or is related to connectivity to Xbox LIVE, or something else?

Please, do let us know, so that we can better understand your situation.

Thank you!

taidara, Jan 1, 2014
  6. O John
    O John Guest
    It is related to the battlefield 4 servers. I guess I should be asking them?

O John, Jan 1, 2014
  7. Zeta Psi
    Zeta Psi Guest
    You might also want to post in the xbox one support section as this forum is for 360 support.

Zeta Psi, Oct 31, 2018
  8. MB5656 Win User

Xboxone is great BUT

9. Zeta Psi Win User

Xboxone is great BUT

You might also want to post in the xbox one support section as this forum is for 360 support.
  10. taidara Win User

Xboxone is great BUT

Greetings AbleDanger!

Could you detailing out why this title doesn't work for you. Is it related to the fact that you need a hard drive to be able to install and play this game, or is related to connectivity to Xbox LIVE, or something else?

Please, do let us know, so that we can better understand your situation.

Thank you!
  11. O John Win User

Xboxone is great BUT

It is related to the battlefield 4 servers. I guess I should be asking them?
  12. MK Reptile MK Win User

Great Idea For XboxOne

[quote user="BongKaos"]

I'm sure MS would love to see what your doing

[/quote]

It's called Kinect. GOOD LUCK!!! lololololol
Thema:

Xboxone is great BUT

1. Xboxone is great BUT - Similar Threads - Xboxone great

2. Windows 11 Will Refuse to connect to XboxOne as a Wireless Display

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 11 Will Refuse to connect to XboxOne as a Wireless Display: I am running Windows 11 22H2 and am attempting to use my XboxONE S as a wireless display to stream my screen to my Xbox, however when I attempt to do so my screen on my laptop will flash black and...
  3. Command Blocks: Teleport items (MCPE Xboxone)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Command Blocks: Teleport items (MCPE Xboxone): In a server I was in, we had the ability to use command blocks and command tags to rename items /spawn, which would teleport players to spawn once you dropped them. Unfortunately, I am a command...
  4. Owned games on XboxOne won’t install, the don’t appear in queue??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned games on XboxOne won’t install, the don’t appear in queue??: Owned games will not download or show in managed queue on Xbox one, I can see 4 games sitting in owned games but they will not install, I have tried console reset, clearing cache, powering off,...
  5. Is it possible for me to get my xboxone ip address with out a screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible for me to get my xboxone ip address with out a screen: Because my xbox have a bad HDMI but i do not want to fix it so i was thinking that i can use the xbox console companion app on my Pc but it did not find it so it will need a IP address...
  6. XboxOne AC:Valhalla Update Failure; Error Code 0x87e00013

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XboxOne AC:Valhalla Update Failure; Error Code 0x87e00013: I’ve been trying to play AC:Valhalla on my Xbox One, but every time I start up the console an update seems to be required to play. Every single time I try to start the update it immediately halts...
  7. Couch Co-op splitscreen does not work with our Xboxone accounts - help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Couch Co-op splitscreen does not work with our Xboxone accounts - help!: My Son and I have just moved on from playing the Xbox One edition of Minecraft to the new bedrock edition. We both have Xbox/Microsoft accounts and splitscreen worked fine on the Xbox One...
  8. YouTube not casting to XboxOne through Wifi

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube not casting to XboxOne through Wifi: Xbox One is no longer showing up as an available device to select and connect to when trying to cast through wifi on YouTube from my android phone. When trying to cast after searching it says no...
  9. There was a problem with the update XBOXONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    There was a problem with the update XBOXONE: I reset my console because all the apps were not working but throughout the reset process, I had to install an update to use my console but a f***ing error message shows up saying "There was a...
  10. Great Idea For XboxOne

in XBoX on Consoles
    Great Idea For XboxOne: So we now have the ability to see our xbox content on our other devices, but what if we could see our other devices through our xbox? My idea is to have an app that will open an RDP session with...