xboxone green screen of dead + restarting itself (can't turn it off)

Discus and support xboxone green screen of dead + restarting itself (can't turn it off) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have this problem: Every time i turn on the console, I have the green screen with the xbox logo, and than black screen. I can't sync or conncet any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by anr102, Jun 20, 2015.

1. anr102
    anr102 Guest

I have this problem:

Every time i turn on the console, I have the green screen with the xbox logo, and than black screen.

I can't sync or conncet any controller with the console. The battery are new, and also if I try to connect the controller by cable, dosn't work.

If I try to turn it off, with the hard reset, it turn off for a couple of minutes and turn it on again.

I try also the the offline update with OSUDT1 & OSUDT2 (NTFS format) but dosn't work.

So, if I want turn it off, I can't, I have to remove to power cord, if I want play I cant, because the green screen of dead.

What can I do?

:)

anr102, Jun 20, 2015
  2. KING SIMBAXx
    KING SIMBAXx Guest
    Green screen

I had my xbox one since the launch and recently (past year) every few weeks I get stuck on the green screen for about 10 minutes and the xbox will turn itself off and back on to the green screen. Wierdly if I let it cycle for a few times it will fix itself
    but I have done the factory reset and power cycles. Ive sent it in for repairs on this as well. So does anyone know what causes the green screen? I have a external harddrive, kinnect and battery pack charger pluged in to the xbox if its something with the
    battery.

KING SIMBAXx, Jun 20, 2015
  3. StReEtDrEaMs
    StReEtDrEaMs Guest
    Green Screen of Death...

Spoke to support said if it doesn't go past green screen within 30 seconds then turn it off for 30 seconds and turn back on...said someone got it working after about 15 tries.

StReEtDrEaMs, Jun 20, 2015
  4. xboxone green screen of dead + restarting itself (can't turn it off)

this problem usually get fixed by doing the offline update try to call Microsoft support

KO5000pr0HITMAN, Jun 21, 2015
  5. iFeared EU
    iFeared EU Guest
    I have the exact same issue

iFeared EU, Oct 31, 2018
  6. iFeared EU Win User

I have the exact same issue
  7. KO5000pr0HITMAN Win User

this problem usually get fixed by doing the offline update try to call Microsoft support
  8. mcadale Win User

Turn off after period of inactivity

I have been in contact with Xbox Support and they are suggesting that running the TV app in full screen is making the XboxOne consider that activity and therefore it'll never turn off... despite whether it's actually receiving a signal or not (my TiVo shuts
    itself off after 4 hours). Doesn't seem much use for an entertainment centre to never turn itself off when you're using the TV app even if no TV signal is being received. It should really look for button presses or if the controller hasn't been connected for
    a period of time then it's likely the XboxOne could shut itself down. I might try tonight putting the XboxOne to Home and switching to another source to see whether it's off by morning. If it is then it's unlikely I'll be using the Xbox to watch TV anymore.
  9. GoofyPorkchop23 Win User

Receiving this error code 0x80070102.

im having a problem when i turn on my xboxone it takes long to load it stays

on the green screen then a couple mins later i get a error code ???
  10. RoGamesXB Win User

Live TV APP Freezes After Navigating Menu

The issue has now escalated. After Live TV freezes or the error is show console will completely turn off.

Turning on produces a green xbox one screen only available if power adapter unplugged. Normal shut off/restart skips this process after it has been turned on.
Thema:

1. xboxone green screen of dead + restarting itself (can't turn it off) - Similar Threads - xboxone green screen

2. HELP, Please? XboxOne Constantly Kicks Me Out of Games

in XboX Insiders
    HELP, Please? XboxOne Constantly Kicks Me Out of Games: Hello! I am having the hardest time with my XboxOne. Every single time I play Palworld it kicks me back to title or just freezes. My SO has a Xbox Series X and has zero issues with this happening....
  3. Games on my XboxOne do not download nor update and I get this explanation error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games on my XboxOne do not download nor update and I get this explanation error code...: After relocating from the UK to Singapore my Xbox does not want to upload games from my Library, I cannot update games and I cannot play online. When testing my internet on the Xbox is shows...
  4. I had to update my XboxOne about August 2021 and before it started i got an error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had to update my XboxOne about August 2021 and before it started i got an error code...: The only thing i have found is the problem is for the 360 not the One. My profile is on my friends account and he will not give me the info i need to ask for Xbox for help, i would love to play my...
  5. Problem with Update Error Code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 on XBoxOne

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Update Error Code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 on XBoxOne: Hi Has anyone had this error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 The 0x80070070 looks like lack of storage. I've deleted files so lots of space Can't find 0x90130005 in any help topics...
  6. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  7. Issues with Microsoft Rewards App on XboxOne

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with Microsoft Rewards App on XboxOne: I was trying to launch the app, but it kept hanging indefinitely on the splash screen. I tried the hard reset steps to clear the cache to no avail. Now I'm trying to reinstall the app, but it...
  8. Why do I keep getting kicked off fortnite every time I jump out of the skybus on my xboxone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked off fortnite every time I jump out of the skybus on my xboxone: Why do I keep getting kicked of fortnite every time I jump of the skybus on my Xbox one 87ad3e86-c9e8-4c2f-ad56-9c7470bfb060
  9. My XboxOneS controller not turning off console…

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My XboxOneS controller not turning off console…: Hi there! My XboxOneS controller works perfectly until I hold the X button to turn off the console. Once I get to the What do you want to do? screen to turn off the console as soon as I try to...
  10. Xboxone error code 0x0000000000000100 can't connect to network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xboxone error code 0x0000000000000100 can't connect to network: After the October update I have been unable to connect to my home internet but can connect to mobile hotspot. I keep getting the error code 0x0000000000000100. Not sure what to do....