XboxOne AC:Valhalla Update Failure; Error Code 0x87e00013

Discus and support XboxOne AC:Valhalla Update Failure; Error Code 0x87e00013 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve been trying to play AC:Valhalla on my Xbox One, but every time I start up the console an update seems to be required to play. Every single time I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by olivegunni, Dec 20, 2021.

1. olivegunni
    olivegunni Guest

I’ve been trying to play AC:Valhalla on my Xbox One, but every time I start up the console an update seems to be required to play. Every single time I try to start the update it immediately halts itself, stating “Installation stopped”, and will refuse to download, repeatedly providing me with the error code: 0x87e00013

I was hoping this was merely a bug in the console or servers, so have tried turning it off and on again as well as leaving it for a few days before trying again, but nothing has come of it! I’m wondering if it would simply be faster to reinstall the whole game by this point.

:)

olivegunni, Dec 20, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there olivegunni welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Try the following!

Open the Xbox Guide by pressing the guide button on the controller and select

Settings.

Select Network Settings.

Select Advanced Settings.

Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address.

Select Clear.

Allow the console to restart when prompted.
  3. wi7bit Win User

Hi olivegunni

In my experience, unexplained failures in updates point to failing hardware. Usually the hard drive. They never usually just die but when they start to fail, it gets worse over time.

Do you have an external drive? If so, try moving the game to this drive and then try updating it and see if this works. This will, at least, rule it out.

Let us know how you get on.
  4. Kev7420 Win User

Gears 5 will not complete installation on xbox pc beta game pass

Maybe this can help https://www.reddit.com/r/ShadowPC/comments/d5u9wq/gears_5_issues/ https://forums.gearsofwar.com/t/error-code-0x87e00013-unable-to-update-pc/35592
  5. DeniqL Win User

AC Valhalla update

Power Cycle:
    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.
    2.Unplug the console
    2. Wait for 5 minutes and then plug and turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.
  6. DeniqL Win User

AC Valhalla update

Hi, Evie, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here. Have you tried power cycling your console?
Thema:

1. XboxOne AC:Valhalla Update Failure; Error Code 0x87e00013 - Similar Threads - XboxOne Valhalla Update

2. HELP, Please? XboxOne Constantly Kicks Me Out of Games

in XboX Insiders
    HELP, Please? XboxOne Constantly Kicks Me Out of Games: Hello! I am having the hardest time with my XboxOne. Every single time I play Palworld it kicks me back to title or just freezes. My SO has a Xbox Series X and has zero issues with this happening....
  3. Games on my XboxOne do not download nor update and I get this explanation error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games on my XboxOne do not download nor update and I get this explanation error code...: After relocating from the UK to Singapore my Xbox does not want to upload games from my Library, I cannot update games and I cannot play online. When testing my internet on the Xbox is shows...
  4. I had to update my XboxOne about August 2021 and before it started i got an error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had to update my XboxOne about August 2021 and before it started i got an error code...: The only thing i have found is the problem is for the 360 not the One. My profile is on my friends account and he will not give me the info i need to ask for Xbox for help, i would love to play my...
  5. Problem with Update Error Code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 on XBoxOne

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Update Error Code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 on XBoxOne: Hi Has anyone had this error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 The 0x80070070 looks like lack of storage. I've deleted files so lots of space Can't find 0x90130005 in any help topics...
  6. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  7. Issues with Microsoft Rewards App on XboxOne

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with Microsoft Rewards App on XboxOne: I was trying to launch the app, but it kept hanging indefinitely on the splash screen. I tried the hard reset steps to clear the cache to no avail. Now I'm trying to reinstall the app, but it...
  8. Why do I keep getting kicked off fortnite every time I jump out of the skybus on my xboxone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked off fortnite every time I jump out of the skybus on my xboxone: Why do I keep getting kicked of fortnite every time I jump of the skybus on my Xbox one 87ad3e86-c9e8-4c2f-ad56-9c7470bfb060
  9. My XboxOneS controller not turning off console…

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My XboxOneS controller not turning off console…: Hi there! My XboxOneS controller works perfectly until I hold the X button to turn off the console. Once I get to the What do you want to do? screen to turn off the console as soon as I try to...
  10. Xboxone error code 0x0000000000000100 can't connect to network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xboxone error code 0x0000000000000100 can't connect to network: After the October update I have been unable to connect to my home internet but can connect to mobile hotspot. I keep getting the error code 0x0000000000000100. Not sure what to do....