XboxMexico Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, youtube page fraud

Discus and support XboxMexico Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, youtube page fraud in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I hereby come to this forums to report a fraud made in the xbox mexico facebook fan page to hundreds or thousands of users, in which they did diferent... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marcus B312, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Marcus B312
    Marcus B312 Guest

I hereby come to this forums to report a fraud made in the xbox mexico facebook fan page to hundreds or thousands of users, in which they did diferent kinds of contests and anounced prices which were never given out to the "winners" that they
    announces and in some other cases, they didn't even announce winners. In instagram for example, they announces 4 winners and an hour later took down the image. They did a christmas charol contest where they asked the users to make videos of 1 to 2 minutes
    singing about xbox. It has been a week scince the day they said they would announce the winners and haven't answerd anyones questions about that topic. Also in twitter, as a contestant I feel ofended and i hope you guys can check this and let us know what
    is goning on. In tecnical support I was told to come here and leave a complaint. Thanks for your time.

Xbox México

Xbox México (@XboxMexico) | Twitter

Xbox México

Xbox México (@xboxmexico) • Instagram photos and videos

:)

Marcus B312, Jan 2, 2014
  2. ibuyandsell
    ibuyandsell Guest
    ibuyandsell, Jan 2, 2014
  3. f00xm4n
    f00xm4n Guest
    XBOX One Twitter App...WHEN?

Or use the browser, but a twitter snap app would be sweet. Same with Facebook and instagram.

f00xm4n, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Jujuthelioness Win User

Favorite social media platform for gaming?

Mixer, twitter, instagram and facebook
  5. Pain130798 Win User

Favorite social media platform for gaming?

mine is twitter, in my facebook and instagram the accounts are not as good as they are on twitter.
  6. lukeANDmarty Win User

Building a community around you.

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook! Letal weapon
  7. ibuyandsell Win User

DUSH Clan International Gaming Community www.dushclanigc.com/application.html

We are on facebook, twitter, Instagram and we have a club on XBOX as well
  8. f00xm4n Win User

XBOX One Twitter App...WHEN?

Or use the browser, but a twitter snap app would be sweet. Same with Facebook and instagram.
Thema:

1. XboxMexico Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, youtube page fraud - Similar Threads - XboxMexico Twitter Facebook

2. Unable to share clips & screen shots to Twitter.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to share clips & screen shots to Twitter.: As of last night I am unable to share clips & Screenshots straight to Twitter. I've tried re-linking my Twitter to my Microsoft account, I've tried removing and adding back my Microsoft account to...
  3. Been trying to speak to a person for two months now on Instagram Twitter Facebook emails...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Been trying to speak to a person for two months now on Instagram Twitter Facebook emails...: Been trying to speak to a person for two months now about my digital game not reinstalling call of duty vanguard no look spoke to activison for weeks tryed everything possible even no look on...
  4. Please bring back direct twitter sharing

in XboX Insiders
    Please bring back direct twitter sharing: It was a lot easier sharing clips and screenshots to twitter from console compared to saving to phone then uploading to twitter submitted by /u/Yineca [link] [comments]
  5. Alpha Ring - can no longer share to Twitter.

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Ring - can no longer share to Twitter.: I'm a streamer and like to upload clips to Twitter every now and again with XboxShare. It's been a bit since I have but when I went to upload ones today, I need Twitter is no longer an option....
  6. new update unlinked me from Twitter and now I cannot upload videos

in XboX Insiders
    new update unlinked me from Twitter and now I cannot upload videos: Ever since I got this update I haven't been able to share my videos for it won't download it. I have over 200 GB of storage left it was not memory this only started after this update. I'm...
  7. Latest Skip Ahead Removed Sharing To Twitter

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Skip Ahead Removed Sharing To Twitter: I used this function ALL the time. Made it so much easier to share to twitter, use TweetDeck to download clips, and then make movies from them. WHY?? submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments]
  8. twitter posts from insider only open one http page

in XboX Insiders
    twitter posts from insider only open one http page: Hello when I want to open the page of the post on twitter from the update alpha skip ahead it only opens an http page is that with you too? submitted by /u/shredder1511 [link] [comments]
  9. Banned due to twitter joke

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banned due to twitter joke: Umm Guys what should I do here I can't text my friends I'm lonely I;ve been banned from the chat. 219a47a5-80a7-4789-b542-e2a029a68f55
  10. Does Microsoft have a Microsoft insider Twitter?

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft have a Microsoft insider Twitter?: I stumbled upon a verified Twitter page titled "Microsoft Insider" and was wondering if it was legit ? They appeared to be doing xbox series x restock pre-orders basically paying it upfront so...