xboxm serie S 512gb [Xbox Series S 512 GB, unable to close games]

Discus and support xboxm serie S 512gb [Xbox Series S 512 GB, unable to close games] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; prý jde na to ovládat tv, programy, ale nikde nenajdu jak si mám zapnout třeba novu atd: Navíc, pokud hrji hru, nemohu z ní odejít, jediný způsob jak... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ondrejvendeg, Jan 12, 2022.

  1. ondrejvendeg
    ondrejvendeg Guest

    xboxm serie S 512gb [Xbox Series S 512 GB, unable to close games]


    prý jde na to ovládat tv, programy, ale nikde nenajdu jak si mám zapnout třeba novu atd: Navíc, pokud hrji hru, nemohu z ní odejít, jediný způsob jak je to možné, vypnout kompletně xbox. Poradí někdo co s tím? Děkuji

    [THE TEXT BELOW IS MACHINE TRANSLATED AND MAY NOT BE AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF THE ORIGINAL POST]

    Apparently it is possible to control the TV, programs, but nowhere can I find how to turn on a new one, etc.: In addition, if I play a game, I can not leave it, the only way it is possible, turn off the xbox completely. Can anyone advise what to do with it? Thank you

    :)
     
    ondrejvendeg, Jan 12, 2022
    #1
  2. XBF - Dom Win User

    xboxm serie S 512gb [Xbox Series S 512 GB, unable to close games]

    Hello,

    Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

    As of May 2021, you are no longer able to change channels on your TV using the Xbox. You can read more about that here: Set up live TV on your Xbox One console | Xbox Support

    However, you can turn on your TV, change its volume, etc. using the Xbox if your TV has HDMI-CEC capabilities.

    Verify that your TV has HDMI-CEC capabilities and that your Xbox is connected to the capable HDMI port. If you’re unsure, you should visit the TV manufacturer’s website.

    Press the Xbox button to open the guide

    Navigate to Profile & System

    Open your Settings

    Go to General

    Navigate to Sleep mode & startup

    Open TV & A/V power options

    Check the HDMI-CEC box to activate CEC

    Once checked, you will have several options available:

    Console turns on other devices: Turning on your Xbox console will also turn on your TV or AVR

    Console turns off other devices: Turning off your Xbox console will also turn off your TV or AVR

    Other devices can turn console off: Turning off your TV or AVR will also turn off your Xbox console

    Console sends volume commands: The console can control the volume on your TV, AVR, or soundbar (requires a media remote)

    Once your options are selected, you will be prompted to restart your Xbox.

    You can find more information about controlling other devices with HDMI-CEC here: How do I control other devices using HDMI-CEC? | Xbox Support



    To your second question, to close a game or an app:

    • Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    • Highlight the game or app that you’d like to close and press the Menu button on your controller
    • Select Quit
    Let us know if this helps!



    Thank You,

    XBF Dom
  3. XBF - Dom Win User

    xboxm serie S 512gb [Xbox Series S 512 GB, unable to close games]

    [Spolupracovník používá překladatelskou aplikaci. Vezměte prosím na vědomí, že se může vyskytnout špatná gramatika a nesprávná syntaxe]

    Dobrý den ondrejvendeg,

    Děkujeme, že jste nás oslovili ohledně vašeho problému!

    Od května 2021 již nebudete moci měnit kanály na televizoru pomocí konzole Xbox. Více si o tom můžete přečíst zde: Nastavení živého televizního vysílání na konzoli Xbox One | Xbox Support

    Můžete však televizor zapnout,změnit jeho hlasitost atd. pomocí konzole Xbox, pokud má váš televizorfunkce HDMI-CEC.

    Ověřte, zda je televizor vybaven rozhraním HDMI-CEC a zda je konzole Xbox připojena k příslušnému portu HDMI. Pokud si nejste jisti, měli byste navštívit web výrobce televizoru.

    • Stisknutím tlačítka Xbox otevřete přehled.
    • Přejděte na Profil a systém
    • Otevřete Nastavení
    • Přejít na Obecné
    • Přejděte do režimu spánku a spuštění
    • Otevřete možnosti napájení TV & A / V
    • Zaškrtněte políčko HDMI-CEC pro aktivaci CEC.
    Po zaškrtnutí budete mít k dispozici několik možností:

    • Konzole zapne jiná zařízení: Zapnutím konzole Xbox zapnete také televizor nebo funkci AVR
    • Konzole vypne ostatní zařízení: Vypnutím konzole Xbox se také vypne televizor nebo AVR
    • Ostatní zařízení mohou konzoli vypnout: Vypnutím televizoru nebo funkce AVR vypnete také konzoli Xbox.
    • Konzole odesílá příkazy k hlasitosti: Konzole může ovládat hlasitost na televizoru, automatickém záznamu nebo zvukovém panelu (vyžaduje dálkový ovladač médií).
    Po výběru možností budete vyzváni k restartování konzole Xbox.

    Více informací o ovládání dalších zařízení pomocí HDMI-CEC naleznete zde: Jak můžu ovládat jiná zařízení pomocí HDMI-CEC? | Xbox Support



    K vaší druhé otázce, k zavření hry nebo aplikace:

    • Stisknutím tlačítka Xbox otevřete přehled.
    • Zvýrazněte hru nebo aplikaci, kterou chcete zavřít, a stiskněte tlačítko Menu na ovladači
    • Vyberte Ukončit
    Dejte nám vědět, jestli to pomůže!



    Děkujeme,

    XBF Dom
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Looking into XBox One X

    1. The Series X comes with 1TB. The Series S comes with 512GB.

    2. That may be the Series S which is smaller than the Series X.
  5. Anglemingle Win User

    Buying a 2nd Xbox (Digitial version)

    Hi, it is me again!

    On reading reviews on the Xbox Series S - 512 GB SSD, some people are complaining that the storage isn't sufficient. Perhaps these are individuals who would require a lot more storage that my sons, but I would like your opinion on this issue.

    The games my son would definitely require to be downloaded are Fortnite, Call of Duty, Rocket league and Rugby20. Do you think that the Xbox Series S - 512 GB SSD is going to have enough storage for these games? Obviously I would also like him to have some storage to spare so he can download other games if need be.

    Thanks
  6. EXECORE Win User

    Game sharing information please

    Relaunch Series S with a 2.0 version, you missed the mark by a mile, the Series S should have been 350$, same gpu power/form-factor as Series X 500$-100$(-512GB)-50$(Disctray)
Thema:

xboxm serie S 512gb [Xbox Series S 512 GB, unable to close games]

Loading...
  1. xboxm serie S 512gb [Xbox Series S 512 GB, unable to close games] - Similar Threads - xboxm serie 512gb

  2. Xbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing: Hey everyone, I'm having trouble streaming on Twitch from my Xbox Series S. When I select livestream on my Xbox, it shows a QR code. I scan it with my phone, Twitch opens, and I go through the...
  3. Xbox Series X Discord crashing..

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Discord crashing..: When loading into discord and swapping to game chat it crashes the xbox ui and disconnects me from the discord call never happened before the newest xbox update submitted by...
  4. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  5. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  6. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  7. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  8. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  9. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  10. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...