Xboxlive account name being changed
Discus and support Xboxlive account name being changed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello, my names joao & my gamertag was recently changed to a name that I never gave permission to . I’m highly offended and discouraged to play again... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by QuickFawn516894, Jan 10, 2018.
Thema:
Xboxlive account name being changed
Loading...
-
Xboxlive account name being changed - Similar Threads - Xboxlive account name
-
My insider preview is tied to my old account
in XboX InsidersMy insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is... -
Insider account deleted after a break.
in XboX InsidersInsider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was... -
I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.
in XboX InsidersI have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting... -
Xboxlive Gamertag associated with dead email
in XBoX AccessibilityXboxlive Gamertag associated with dead email: I have been using the same Xbox live account / gamertag for a VERY long time now. However the account is associated with an old school email that has since been deleted. I have tried to recover... -
XboxLive Gold badges
in XBoX AccessibilityXboxLive Gold badges: What are the XboxLive Gold badge icons that some players are getting and why don't I have one since I played on Xbox 360? f82ad822-6a4b-4122-9db3-070988942399 -
How to fix Code Error : 0x89235107 from XboxLive Sing in?
in XBoX Games and AppsHow to fix Code Error : 0x89235107 from XboxLive Sing in?: Hello I keep trying to log into my Minecraft account from the launcher and i keep getting this error code. I have tried looking through the forum but I haven't found any information that could... -
Deleted XboxLive Registry File
in XBoX Games and AppsDeleted XboxLive Registry File: Hello. So, as part of a fix for being unable to change the account on my Xbox PC app, I deleted the XboxLive file in the registry editor under... -
My xboxlive subscription isn't recognised on new Xbox
in XBoX Games and AppsMy xboxlive subscription isn't recognised on new Xbox: I've set up my account on my new machine but can't play online as it is not recognising the xbox live subscription associated with our family 25d6415a-04cc-4115-9087-199917bd6109 -
How do i change my xboxlive passcode on a 360 patform
in XBoX AccessibilityHow do i change my xboxlive passcode on a 360 patform: How do i change my xbox live passcode? e5412504-5ed9-4d6d-bc70-0a369c5aa42b