XboxInstaller not instaling on windows 10

Discus and support XboxInstaller not instaling on windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i cant download xboxinstaller on my pc Its stuck on making things awesome and its been like that for and hour can sombody please help me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MarkasDascioras, Mar 21, 2021.

  1. XboxInstaller not instaling on windows 10


    i cant download xboxinstaller on my pc

    Its stuck on making things awesome and its been like that for and hour

    can sombody please help me

    :)
     
    MarkasDascioras, Mar 21, 2021
    #1
  2. notvegg Win User

    Xbox Installer stuck

    Hello there!

    I recommend that you try following the troubleshooting steps provided on those links, in order to resolve your issue:

    Troubleshoot game installations on a Windows 10 device | Xbox Support

    Repair apps and programs in Windows 10 (microsoft.com)
    I do not think you understood my problem. You see the app is not installed yet, the problem is with the XboxInstaller used to install the Xbox App. The links you sent did not solve my issue. I cannot install the Xbox App because the Installer won't work.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Unable to reinstall the XBOX APP.

    Thanks for sharing this. May I know if your Windows is updated? Please press Windows + I. Click on Security and update > Check for updates and install all. Please let me know if you receive any error message when trying to install an update.

    Also, please try to download it direct from the Xbox website (https://www.xbox.com/en-US/apps/xbox-app-for-pc) and run the XboxInstaller. See if the issue persists.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Xbox app for PC doesnt let me sign in.

  5. DJBSE72 Win User

    game pass pc

    Avez-vous essayé l'application Xbox Game Pass PC télécharger?

    https://aka.ms/XboxInstaller

    ______________________________________

    [Translation - Have you tried the Xbox Game Pass PC application to download?

    https://aka.ms/XboxInstaller]
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Can't connect to xbox for remote play from windows

    Nope, don't worry in that case

    Are you on any Windows insider version?

    If it's not your case, did you tried reinstalling the Xbox app or delete the actual one and download the .exe from here:
    https://aka.ms/XboxInstaller
Thema:

XboxInstaller not instaling on windows 10

Loading...
  1. XboxInstaller not instaling on windows 10 - Similar Threads - XboxInstaller instaling windows

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  6. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  7. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  8. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  9. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  10. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...