修改xbox那一串英文ID

Discus and support 修改xbox那一串英文ID in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; 图中红字圈住地方怎 修改 [img] 8abc181e-b5e6-4b30-a5bf-2b76d4630171 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by UnbakedBook8422, Sep 23, 2022.

1. 修改xbox那一串英文ID

图中红字圈住地方怎 修改
    修改xbox那一串英文ID [​IMG]

:)

UnbakedBook8422, Sep 23, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

修改xbox那一串英文ID

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

UnbakedBook8422,

This is your Gamertag. You can change it in different ways, from PC, console, mobile.

I will send the official micreosoft process ok?

And you choose the way you like the most.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. xudeng1 Win User

xbox game streaming 无法串流我的主机

已经解决,使用xbox beta app,手机系统切换成英文,即可串流,我不确定上述两个操作是否都是必须的

目前xbox app和xbox game streaming仍然不能实现串流
  4. 涂梦良丶 Win User

[Xbox]自定义经典玩家代号-Customize classic gamertag

我只需要修改经典玩家代号(15个字符)而不是选择的玩家代号(12 个字符),但是似乎不改12字符的代号就没法改15字符的代号。想了解是否有选项单独修改15个字符的那个玩家代号。
  5. 鼬宇智波1 Win User

极限竞速地平线4 同步档案中途关闭了同步窗口以后就一直显示正在加载[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 sync files have been loading after closing the sync window midway]

网络不稳定导致在同步时访问速度过慢,这种问题可以尝试更换使用公共DNS来解决,

游戏一直 载的问题,可以强制结束游戏的进程,更改DNS之后重新运行游戏,如果问题依旧,那么一般重新启动电脑之后可以解决。
    修改了dns也不行啊

[Translation-Modified dns will not work]
  6. I00I0 Win User

想更改的代号没人使用 不让更改

那么问题来了

为什么我用过的c266 别人可以更改使用?

[​IMG]

这说明我们的代号并不是唯一性 .

那么为什么我想更改的ID有人用过 却不让用了?

编辑:从帖子中 除了个人身份信息 (PII)。

EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post.
Thema:

修改xbox那一串英文ID

1. 修改xbox那一串英文ID - Similar Threads - 修改xbox那一串英文ID

2. Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?: Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console? All possibilities are included, adapter etc. 9e8a67ad-f0cc-449c-9f26-9017f935bd56
  3. Is Xbox racist to whites?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Xbox racist to whites?: Xbox's global head of marketing and racist liberal white woman, Kelly Lombardi, clearly hates white men. Is this Xbox's official policy? 5d077be9-7fbf-4635-b16e-553100453d28
  4. my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc: its not the xbox one controller its after that. it disconnects from my pc for a few seconds and then reconnects. software is up to date, it even happens when its plugged in....
  5. Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi: Hello, I just bought an Xbox Series X and I found out that i am unable to find 5Ghz under wifi. Ive read some forums i need to put Bandwith 40 or above and switching between Network Mode....
  6. HIW DO I SAVE MY XBOX PHOTOS

in XBoX on Windows
    HIW DO I SAVE MY XBOX PHOTOS: I cant back them up and there going to get deleted if i dont 1295a3ac-e8eb-4437-af8c-d05f25288a69
  7. A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox: I have heard the whole issue of a few Japanese game developers not releasing their games on Xbox, and that makes me disappointed, most notably, Square-Enix neglected to make a port of Final...
  8. Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller: [img] This at the top is info on the controller the one at the bottom is the controller itself [img] 8b883425-0891-4122-b705-b883f4591fb1
  9. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  10. Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen: I bought a game of the Xbox one shop that was a 360 game so when I play it I have to login to an Xbox live account. My account is already on it but I didn’t have the password on my Xbox so after I...