Xbox360 Slim won't update with patch for Original Xbox games

Discus and support Xbox360 Slim won't update with patch for Original Xbox games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Just bought a Hard drive for my 360 Slim off amazon which said it was an official one. Ive since plugged it in and loaded up Halo 2 only to have it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by loganthompson1, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Xbox360 Slim won't update with patch for Original Xbox games

Just bought a Hard drive for my 360 Slim off amazon which said it was an official one. Ive since plugged it in and loaded up Halo 2 only to have it tell me i need to download an update. So i agree and start the update only for it to "finish" but give me
    the error code 4476-0000-D080-0200-8015-000A I've tried doing a few of the things suggested from the support page, replugging my device in, testing my connection, and clearing the system cache but none of them seem to work. The hard drive is empty so it should
    have plenty of space, and i have a pretty decent internet connection so i was hoping if anyone has any suggestions for things i can try.

Side note, im sorry if this isn't the right place to put this.

:)

loganthompson1, Mar 8, 2019
  2. loganthompson1 Win User

****.... THANK YOU dude, i did a rollback and the update installed instantly.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Logan,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a
    new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you and have a great day!
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi logan,

Have you attempted a rollback of the system updates? You can go to the
    system update help
    , and go to number 7. If that doesn't work we recommend trying a different hard drive.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Logan,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. You can try the
    troubleshoot guide here
    . These steps should help to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. loganthompson1 Win User

Trying that now, This hard drive was hard enough to find and its not like microsoft is still making 360 slim hard drives.
Thema:

1. Xbox360 Slim won't update with patch for Original Xbox games - Similar Threads - Xbox360 Slim won't

2. Problem downloading profile on new xbox360 Slim console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem downloading profile on new xbox360 Slim console: I sold my old xbox console about 4 years ago and recently I bought New(to me anyway) Xbox360 Slim and I want to download my old profile onto it.The problem is that when I go to the Download...
  3. XBox360 Slim can't power on, fan cooling always on, no leds

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox360 Slim can't power on, fan cooling always on, no leds: Hi everyone, My dear old XBox 360 Slim has a big problem. Since two months i can't power on the console. When i plug in the power supply it shows a green led (on the inverter), but nor green...
  4. Which Xbox360 generation (FAT? SLIM? E?) supports MK Arcade Kollection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which Xbox360 generation (FAT? SLIM? E?) supports MK Arcade Kollection?: Hi, folks. I need more details about this kind of combo MKAK+XBOX360. 1. Is MKAK still legally obtainable? 2. Is MKAK running native gamecode or emulation? 3. Which Xbox360 generation...
  5. Can't play original Xbox games on my xbox360 slim model for some reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play original Xbox games on my xbox360 slim model for some reason: [img] I have everything required to play the original Xbox games but it says that I need to download the game to play it. It comes up as an error message but I know you can't download the game...
  6. RDOD? XBOX360 Slim after trial LIVE GOLD and UPDATE

in XBoX on Consoles
    RDOD? XBOX360 Slim after trial LIVE GOLD and UPDATE: Concerning: XBOX 360 slim 250GB HDD Since yesterday I have a sad little boy,. He wanted to test out XBOX live GOLD so I activated a one month trial subscription. Happy as he was he wanted to...
  7. Xbox360 Slim Freezes, Dims screen, texture glitches, the works....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 Slim Freezes, Dims screen, texture glitches, the works....: Hello, The xbox I am using is a Xbox360 Slim model with a 250GB hard drive. I know I have to send it in for repairs but I want to know what is going on hardware wise. Below is the problems I see...
  8. Xbox360 Slim Asking for Wireless Network Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 Slim Asking for Wireless Network Adapter: The Xbox 360 Slim console has built in Wi-Fi, Right? So i Should`nt have to buy a Network Adapter because it already has one. Most of the time im Playing Games in Xbox Live while in an Xbox Live...
  9. 9/2/14 system update on the black slim Xbox360 fail

in XBoX on Consoles
    9/2/14 system update on the black slim Xbox360 fail: I've tried everything I've been on the phone and chat with Microsoft support multiple times and had my Xbox looked by geek squad. Status code is 4174-0000-0080-0300-8007-0570. Microsoft u need to...
  10. Restoring xbox360 slim to factory default

in XBoX on Consoles
    Restoring xbox360 slim to factory default: It says the required part is missing how do I fix this? a6f0cc83-51ec-4513-b3e0-338248047ead