XBOX360 Profile download not possible ERROR: 80151103

Discus and support XBOX360 Profile download not possible ERROR: 80151103 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Today was a outage, now relating to xbox one is working again. BUT FIRST IF YOU READ THIS!!!! DO NOT PUSH THE BUTTON FOR SECURITY TO FORCE A RELOGON... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XEQU, Feb 4, 2022.

1. XEQU
    XEQU Guest

Today was a outage, now relating to xbox one is working again.

BUT

FIRST IF YOU READ THIS!!!!

DO NOT PUSH THE BUTTON FOR SECURITY TO FORCE A RELOGON TO YOUR XBOX360 PROFILE.

This will cause all of your profiles to be inaccessible (happened to me... so be carefull)

I got a spare xbox360 and want to set it up with my personal profile , but not possible at this time.

you find a lot of videos around the world (youtube) with the exact same issue.

XBOX360 profile download still result in error: 80151103 .

I have done everything what I have found on the net.

* remove exiting profiles

* renew password

* enable mfa and appkey

* removed mfa after failed test

* added another email for login

* checked security settings

* put in manual dns for google

* tried LAN / WLAN and mobile hotspot.. no provider or router issue at my side.

* did storage reset for LB -> RB -> X (twice push)

...also a format of the xbox360 as last step...

I am clearly pointing this problem to Microsoft.

This is now nothing we can fix on our end. I am sure about this !

I contacted microsoft support but sorry these guys just read you the 5 notes they have...

XBOX360 is not supported ???

But you can still buy games, you can still play games, you can still play these through xbox one.

The service is still running ... so JUST PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE AGAIN TO DOWNLOAD PROFILES.

I just want to use my xbox360 and download gold games, my purchased games (alot) to the xbox360.

I can now do nothing with it except putting retail discs in and play on a local account ???!?

By the way even new profiles creation is not possible. gives you another error code.

I mean you can just do nothing on your xbox 360 without a live profile... thats ridicilous

:)

XEQU, Feb 4, 2022
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Not supported? That's odd.

Indeed the console is not receiving any updates for a while now but its servers are still running. :/

I'm afraid here in this community we do not have enough access to check what's going on with the profiles, my friend. :/ Indeed only Xbox support would be able to check this. :/
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey XEQU, how are you today? Hope you're well.

XEQU, I'm so sorry about this issue my friend.

Indeed, a few users are reporting the credential problem when trying to download the 360 profile to the console.

Usually, when this happens is because of the 2FA of the accounts to be enabled, which the Xbox 360 doesn't support. Or, even because a subscription do bein with the recurring billing turned on (don't know exactly why). In some games, also, the password but, just in some cases.

Since you've already tried all recommended procedures, I do advise you to try to reach out to Xbox Support and request a call there on the website. :/
  4. XEQU Win User

already requested call twice.

they tell me xbox360 is not supported... so this is just ridicilous at the moment...

since the services are still commonly used.
  5. AaronHagel Win User

Im having this issue now too started on sunday did everythung this guy said and got through to support but nothing. guess i have to call in again.
  6. NMXU Win User

Error 81051103

Are you sure the error code is 81051103? That number seems to not represent an error. Do you mean 80151103? If so, that error code signifies a problem downloading your Xbox Live profile when you sign in. You can read up more on the issue by clicking the
    link below. Possible solutions include resetting your password or re-downloading your profile then trying to sign in again.

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-80151103
Thema:

1. XBOX360 Profile download not possible ERROR: 80151103 - Similar Threads - XBOX360 Profile download

2. I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com: It was connect before but I don't know what happened c50efddc-45f4-4b4d-b321-a9e9c46e688a
  3. Xbox360 download speed 0.01 - does this impact multiplayer matches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 download speed 0.01 - does this impact multiplayer matches?: Hi there I have been trying to play a few multiplayer games on my Xbox360 but on a lot of games it struggles to connect to other players, even peer to peer connections and not just server...
  4. my Xbox360 download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox360 download speed: my Xbox360 has a download speed of 0.01 MBPS but all other devices beside the Xbox have a download speed of 113 MBPS. The Xbox and router are in a straight line of sight and about 10feet apart....
  5. My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...: I want to be able to play old Kinect games like Dance Central 1-3 and Kinect sports with my siblings to have fun again. Until I was met with my Xbox360 saying that a system update is required, but...
  6. Cloud on Xbox360 not Working with all requirements completed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud on Xbox360 not Working with all requirements completed: So i was trying to get my old save files from my xbox 360 on the cloud to play them on my Xbox One since some of the games are retro compatible but even by having all the requirements and seeing...
  7. How to transfer saved games from my xbox360 storage device between two accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer saved games from my xbox360 storage device between two accounts?: I got an Xbox 360 I've had for a while with a Minecraft world I do not want to restart, I just got it hooked up to the Internet finally and logged into my Microsoft account, I don't want to lose...
  8. XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account: I have an old, offline only profile on my xbox360. When I try to sign into Live on this profile with my current Live account, I continually a message that "This Microsoft account is associated...
  9. Signing into xBox on xBox360 to copy/download profile for use on xBox-One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signing into xBox on xBox360 to copy/download profile for use on xBox-One: I just re-purchased my xBox-live account via online ... However my xBox360 won't let me sign into my profile with xBox-Live; it wants me to re-purchase another/new xBox-Live membership direct from...
  10. Xbox360 profil linked with "hotmail mail"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox360 profil linked with "hotmail mail": Hi community I have a Xbox360 since 2011 and my unique profil is linked with an old email adress in "hotmail.com" Yesterday i have just received my new Xbox One X, and tried to connect with my...