Xbox360 not connecting to hotspot

Discus and support Xbox360 not connecting to hotspot in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have unlimited Hotspot on a samsung galaxy s22 6318110d-e57b-410e-b41c-69afc187ab12 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Alexis Cruz3, Nov 18, 2022.

1. Alexis Cruz3
    Alexis Cruz3 Guest

I have unlimited Hotspot on a samsung galaxy s22

:)

Alexis Cruz3, Nov 18, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Alexis, unfortunately if the console does not get a connection with the hotspot, there is nothing that can be done because there is no way to configure the network of a hotspot.

But you can test connecting the console to another network to see if the problem is really with the console or the hotspot.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. WildPorpoise462 Win User

WiFi issues NETCOM N150 + Xbox 360 S

Tried portable hotspot on HTD Desire. XBox360 was able to connect. Will as AUS manufacturers to replace device ...

Thanks for support!!
  4. Ryxer Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

I hear you buddy. I use my iPhone hotspot a lot with my Xbox360 and work very good. Sometimes the connection is better than home. I got an Xbox One today and couldn't connect with my iPhone hotspot. Don't know what the problem is. I couldn't find answers
    either. I don't understand either why Xbox answered you with a link that doesn't even answer a bit of our problem.

I found a way around though. They explain how to connect through your pc or mac and that's what I did. I connected my mac with my iPhone hotspot and now everything works fine. Though it is more work than before to connect.
  5. PREDATORDAP Win User

High packet loss

PS4 is connected through the same hotspot:

-download 9 Mbps

-upload 10 Mbps.

My xbox360 has stopped connecting to internet, because of ICMP error.

Last time this was due to Live problems, yet nothing is reported on Support/Xbox.

I suspect my part of the world is having Live problems.
  6. levynorman Win User

Xbox 360 no longer connects to my Samsung note 9

Hello I have a Samsung note 9 I have found out sense I have updated my phone hardware in order to use the hotspot feature on my phone for my xbox 360 you would have to remove the password on the hotspot to make it an open network you can set your hotspot
    up to were it only allows the xbox360 to connect and nothing else but I'm still figuring things out I'm just putting this out there to possibly help others!
Thema:

1. Xbox360 not connecting to hotspot - Similar Threads - Xbox360 connecting hotspot

2. I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com: It was connect before but I don't know what happened c50efddc-45f4-4b4d-b321-a9e9c46e688a
  3. my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help: my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help 4f01fe3d-d839-4674-8e0a-abef22f6c9b9
  4. Xbox Series X Won’t Connect to Xbox360 Emulator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Won’t Connect to Xbox360 Emulator: Just a few weeks ago I was playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (2009 version) on the Xbox360 emulator. I went to go play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 today on the emulator and it says that it...
  5. Xbox360 modus won't connect to Live while Xbox one can.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 modus won't connect to Live while Xbox one can.: I've read multiple posts about this issue already but I just can't find the right answer. So I'd like to play a backward compatible game on my xbox one S, but my profile can't be downloaded due to...
  6. Xbox360 Network Connection Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 Network Connection Issues: Xbox360 was connecting to internet and Xbox live but we had a power outage and now it won't connect. Have already tried resetting the router multiple times, restarting the Xbox, etc. I have no way...
  7. I am trying to update my xbox360 with usb stick and internet but when i connect internet...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to update my xbox360 with usb stick and internet but when i connect internet...: Can you help me i can't update xboy360 with xboxlive internet connection 819d5813-a9d3-4940-a2ba-927d8fb54be0
  8. Sorry I cant connect to my Xbox360 settings and internet explorer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sorry I cant connect to my Xbox360 settings and internet explorer: Can you please help me with my Xbox360 settings bcos i want to start over * Converted to a Question and moved from Internet Explorer. 9ae0fbd2-44db-4be7-8a23-e0a19a88ccc6
  9. how to connect xbox360 & win7 media center?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to connect xbox360 & win7 media center?: how to connect xbox360 & win7 media center? d224af26-2009-4357-8543-aa92e4048c5f
  10. Cannot find help to connect my Xbox360 to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot find help to connect my Xbox360 to the internet: Hello all, I am in need of assistance. I have my old Xbox360 in my living room connected to the television for my son to play Minecraft on. Somehow, it stopped being able to connect to Xbox Live....