Xbox360 model 1439 flashing lights

Discus and support Xbox360 model 1439 flashing lights in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, my 360 (model 1439) is having trouble. When the power button is pressed, the green light comes on for a brief moment, then turns red, flashes 10... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by POCKETACES24, Jan 1, 2014.

1. POCKETACES24
    POCKETACES24 Guest

Hi, my 360 (model 1439) is having trouble. When the power button is pressed, the green light comes on for a brief moment, then turns red, flashes 10 times and powers off. I cannot find anything about this online. I have removed and reseated the hard drive.
    The power pack light is orange and turns green when I hit power. I have blown out the machine with a compressor to make sure it is clean, although this was just through the vents, I have not taken the xbox apart. I took video: Please
    advise. Thank you! Brad

:)

POCKETACES24, Jan 1, 2014
  2. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    Xbox bi-monthly free games.

[quote user="Malnificent"]With some more recent models of the XBox 360[/quote]All 360 models support

background downloading

IceStorm III, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Error 80048821

The model of my xbox 360 is : 1439

DarkTenbuHorin, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Xbox360 model 1439 flashing lights

Hey there,

Welcome to the forums

This is a puzzling issue your having. I had a quick look on support.xbox.com, but could not not find anything on there. I would try leaving it for 1 hour or over night. Then try again. If it doesn't work, you may need to buy a new power brick for your xbox.
    To do this, you can use

https://store.microsoft.com

I hope this helps you with your issue

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jan 1, 2014
  5. POCKETACES24
    POCKETACES24 Guest
    Thank you for your help.

Today I brought my 360 to Gamestop. They hooked it up to a new power brick, but it still flashed the red lights.

I'm thinking I need to contact Microsoft and see what my options are. Hopefully I can send it in and they can repair it for a modest fee.

Thank you again for your help. Xbox360 model 1439 flashing lights :)

POCKETACES24, Oct 31, 2018
  6. POCKETACES24 Win User

Thank you for your help.

Today I brought my 360 to Gamestop. They hooked it up to a new power brick, but it still flashed the red lights.

I'm thinking I need to contact Microsoft and see what my options are. Hopefully I can send it in and they can repair it for a modest fee.

Thank you again for your help. :)
  7. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Hey there,

Welcome to the forums

This is a puzzling issue your having. I had a quick look on support.xbox.com, but could not not find anything on there. I would try leaving it for 1 hour or over night. Then try again. If it doesn't work, you may need to buy a new power brick for your xbox.
    To do this, you can use

https://store.microsoft.com

I hope this helps you with your issue

Regards,
  8. ML_22 Win User

setup Media center issue

It’s Xbox360 with HDMI made in 2012. Model 1439. Unfortunately, Media center looks like no longer to support the feature. Am I right?
  9. DarkTenbuHorin Win User

Error 80048821

The model of my xbox 360 is : 1439
  10. roundtoit1 Win User

Xbox controller connection

I assume it is cause the breakaways on Ebay dont fit. It is like a 2012 model & model no is 1439.
Thema:

1. Xbox360 model 1439 flashing lights - Similar Threads - Xbox360 model 1439

2. I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com: It was connect before but I don't know what happened c50efddc-45f4-4b4d-b321-a9e9c46e688a
  3. Xbox360 download speed 0.01 - does this impact multiplayer matches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 download speed 0.01 - does this impact multiplayer matches?: Hi there I have been trying to play a few multiplayer games on my Xbox360 but on a lot of games it struggles to connect to other players, even peer to peer connections and not just server...
  4. my Xbox360 download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox360 download speed: my Xbox360 has a download speed of 0.01 MBPS but all other devices beside the Xbox have a download speed of 113 MBPS. The Xbox and router are in a straight line of sight and about 10feet apart....
  5. My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...: I want to be able to play old Kinect games like Dance Central 1-3 and Kinect sports with my siblings to have fun again. Until I was met with my Xbox360 saying that a system update is required, but...
  6. Cloud on Xbox360 not Working with all requirements completed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud on Xbox360 not Working with all requirements completed: So i was trying to get my old save files from my xbox 360 on the cloud to play them on my Xbox One since some of the games are retro compatible but even by having all the requirements and seeing...
  7. How to transfer saved games from my xbox360 storage device between two accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer saved games from my xbox360 storage device between two accounts?: I got an Xbox 360 I've had for a while with a Minecraft world I do not want to restart, I just got it hooked up to the Internet finally and logged into my Microsoft account, I don't want to lose...
  8. how do I hook up my xbox360 to my sony model kdl-32R300c

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do I hook up my xbox360 to my sony model kdl-32R300c: What outlets to I plug the red, white, and yellow cables into the back of this tv? 99f597a1-ba41-4433-8caf-8d9cf21ad146
  9. Can't play original Xbox games on my xbox360 slim model for some reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play original Xbox games on my xbox360 slim model for some reason: [img] I have everything required to play the original Xbox games but it says that I need to download the game to play it. It comes up as an error message but I know you can't download the game...
  10. In XBOX360 (initial model), I can't to starte a program of the Internet Explorer.

in XBoX on Consoles
    In XBOX360 (initial model), I can't to starte a program of the Internet Explorer.: In XBOX360(initial model),I was connected toXBOXLIVE and started a program of the internet Explorer.When I am going to open a homepage at the end of 2013,I freeze and am in condition to but make...