Xbox360 live points need for content

Discus and support Xbox360 live points need for content in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi helping hands, would someone explain to me how it's not possible anymore to pay for microsoft points? I'm imagening the don't generate codes ? why... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Leather_Low2679, Mar 13, 2022.

1. Xbox360 live points need for content

Hi helping hands, would someone explain to me how it's not possible anymore to pay for microsoft points? I'm imagening the don't generate codes ? why not give the content that's possible to buy away for free ? ☺️

submitted by /u/Leather_Low2679
    [link] [comments]

/u/Leather_Low2679, Mar 13, 2022
  2. MicroDesigns-E05CC71 Win User

Using broke, modded xbox 360 as media extenders

Had to connect to live to watch AVI, MP4 and Divx files. (needed updates)

Mismatched DVD drive even worked except for games that would not play. (no problem)

LAN only use no problem and Xbox360 was the only way to watch protected content.
  3. XboxHaveFun Win User

Has anything changed to Microsoft Points Codes? Are they still working?

I Have the Same Problem! Points and Xbox Live Gold Cards on my Xbox360 don't work.
  4. Craig DeLaTorre Win User

Cant download The Witcher 2 for free on Xbox One

Mano's problem has nothing to do with military bases. everybody has that problem if they try to buy it through the Xbox One.

the only apparent options are to use an Xbox360 or Xbox.com

Xbox.com requires a credit card to obtain free Xbox360 content, but if you are using an Xbox360 you don't need one, for some stupid reason
  5. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft account transition to local currency...

Gamerscore is not the same thing as Microsoft points. There is no way to convert gamerscore into currency.

Microsoft points used to be Microsoft's own form of currency that you would need to purchase content on Live.
  6. Smwutches Win User

How do I gift a digital download?

There is no way to gift content over Live. What you would need to do is purchase a Microsoft points card or Microsoft gift card and he can use that to add currency to his account to purchase the content.
Thema:

Xbox360 live points need for content

1. Xbox360 live points need for content - Similar Threads - Xbox360 live points

2. XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account: I have an old, offline only profile on my xbox360. When I try to sign into Live on this profile with my current Live account, I continually a message that "This Microsoft account is associated...
  3. I bought a xbox360 from amazon.But i cant sign in to xbox live because i dont have the info...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a xbox360 from amazon.But i cant sign in to xbox live because i dont have the info...: Cant sign into xbox360 live bought a rebuilt system from amazon and i dont know the right email or password fb5d131e-65d4-41a8-9bee-62a70da3823e
  4. How do I go live with my xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I go live with my xbox360: How do I go live on my Xboxx360 console? 7e01514f-4b23-456e-85dc-eeae8896ccfe
  5. Xbox360 modus won't connect to Live while Xbox one can.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 modus won't connect to Live while Xbox one can.: I've read multiple posts about this issue already but I just can't find the right answer. So I'd like to play a backward compatible game on my xbox one S, but my profile can't be downloaded due to...
  6. Why is server down on my xbox360 live rockband3 game and why cant i download all my stupid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is server down on my xbox360 live rockband3 game and why cant i download all my stupid...: Why is my sever down on my rockband3 game i cant buy no more songs on my rockband3 music store and i cant download. All my stupid songs from my rb2 and rb3 games onto my stupid rockband4 game that...
  7. xbox360 live

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox360 live: I'm not able to connect to xbox live through my xbox 360. I already changed the password ,reseted the console and nothing!!! I also tried to turn on the recurring billing and ,even that,i can't...
  8. It says my account isn't allowed to play xbox360 gold live

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says my account isn't allowed to play xbox360 gold live: It says that my profile isn't allowed to play xbox360 live gold. 02b440f5-f1ac-44cb-8640-fa20402cd68e
  9. I can't use Xbox Live Gold on Xbox360/我不能在Xbox360上使用Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Xbox Live Gold on Xbox360/我不能在Xbox360上使用Xbox Live Gold: EN-US(英文-English): I bought and subscribed to Xbox Game Pass ULTIMATE at about 12:00 noon on December 4, 2022. A weekend later. When I was happy to log in to Xbox360, I found that I could log in...
  10. Xbox360 live gold account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 live gold account: I can't download free games with xbox live gold account (xbox360). Showing error code 8c23002. Can't them find in the search as well, but they must be exist. At the same time I can buy games or...