Xbox360 live gold account

Discus and support Xbox360 live gold account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't download free games with xbox live gold account (xbox360). Showing error code 8c23002. Can't them find in the search as well, but they must be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Slavon Pipirka, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Xbox360 live gold account

I can't download free games with xbox live gold account (xbox360). Showing error code 8c23002. Can't them find in the search as well, but they must be exist. At the same time I can buy games or add ons. What for I've paid for xbox live gold?

:)

Slavon Pipirka, Dec 3, 2022
  2. OverblownTuba00 Win User

Xbox Live 12 months not activating!

Looking bought one month of xbox live gold for the xbox360 but not earned until paid nd continues without a gold account and uque do?
  3. MarcusDeMaaijer Win User

can 2 separate xbox live accounts play via one xbox360 device?

REWRITTEN (why is there no edit option)

Hello, my brother and I play offline with one xbox360 console and 2 remotes in same game with 2-player mode. Our dad purchased one xbox 360 gold live account which we play by taking turns. Our dad wants to know if by buying a second xbox360 gold live account
    we can both play at the same time using the same xbox360 console on two seperate xbox gold live accounts on two remotes in same game. Can someone please confirm if this is possible or do we have to buy a second xbox 360 console?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Games with Gold for the 360 ended a couple of months ago. You would have bought the Gold subscription to be able to play online.
  5. GoldRyukin Win User

xbox 360 "unable to retrieve credit card info"

Hi,

Step 1: Reload profile (Does not work)

Followed your instruction:

- Delete My Profile

- Clear my system cache on HDD

- Download my profile again

Profile, GamerTag, Avatar all reloaded properly

=> But I'm still having same problem of "unable to retrieve credit card info"

(Did the same three times, also on/off Xbox360 before reload profile)

Step 2: Perform Factory Reset

Unlike XboxOne, the Xbox360 is unable to perform factory reset. So I did the "Initial Setup" again.

I entered my Microsoft account #1 (Same as my XboxOne), the xbox360 rejected it and said
    "The Microsoft account is associated with a different Xbox Live Profile, Try a different account"

Step 3: Create new Microsoft account #2

I went to my PC and created a second Microsoft account #2.

Re-entered onto Xbox360 through 'Initial Setup" process again, the xbox360 accepted it and I could download demo games, or add/delete credit cards.

=> Could get it working but I need a different Microsoft Account. (May be it will be OK if single account is associated with XBox360 first then with XboxOne in that sequence. I have no idea)

Some questions here (Can someone please help? I'm new to Xbox):

Question: XBox Live Gold

- I'm OK with different accounts/profiles for Xbox360 and XboxOne

- But does that mean I need to purchase separate/2-licenses of Xbox Live Gold for the XboxOne and Xbox360?

- I did not accept the 1-month Xbox Live Gold free offer from Microsoft on both the Xbox360 and XboxOne (During initial power up and registration, Microsoft offered 1-month free Xbox Live Gold)

- I've not used my 1-month Xbox Live Gold came with My Xbox360 blue Package. I also have not used my another 12-month Xbox live Gold came with an 'Xbox One Essentials" Package.

Question: Putting Cash in Microsoft Account

- Leaving credit card or paypal in the microsoft account might not be as safe. Account could be hacked (Sony PSN was hacked before), and small kids might perform purchases without knowing it.

- Could I just leave a few hundred dollars inside my Microsoft account and delete all paypal/Credit-cards? Xbox Live or all download will still be functioning, right?

- What's the easiest way to transfer cash to my microsoft account? Buy some "Xbox Digital Gift Card" and enter to Microsoft a/c?

Question: DNS For Xbox360, XboxOne

- My Internet Service provider does not provide very stable DNS. My Sony Playstation TV will not work unless DNS changed to Google Public DNS (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4). Is there any stable/safe public DNS from Xbox Live or Microsoft that I could use?

Thanks!
  6. rossjones-499 Win User

Error Code 80070057 - Free 1 Month Trial

i like to use my xbox360 live get one month of xbox live gold for free for games
Thema:

1. Xbox360 live gold account - Similar Threads - Xbox360 live gold

2. It says my account isn't allowed to play xbox360 gold live

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says my account isn't allowed to play xbox360 gold live: It says that my profile isn't allowed to play xbox360 live gold. 02b440f5-f1ac-44cb-8640-fa20402cd68e
  3. I can't use Xbox Live Gold on Xbox360/我不能在Xbox360上使用Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Xbox Live Gold on Xbox360/我不能在Xbox360上使用Xbox Live Gold: EN-US(英文-English): I bought and subscribed to Xbox Game Pass ULTIMATE at about 12:00 noon on December 4, 2022. A weekend later. When I was happy to log in to Xbox360, I found that I could log in...
  4. Can I share my gold live membership with my xbox360/xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I share my gold live membership with my xbox360/xbox one: I have both xbox 360 and xbox one.... my son activated his golf live membership on the xbox one.. and he has all the features..... my other son plays xbox 360.. we sign on with the name log in......
  5. Xbox360 Xbox Live Gold doesn't join games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 Xbox Live Gold doesn't join games: I have an issue regarding my Xbox 360 and joining online matches. I have a Xbox Live Gold membership so that I can play games online. If I want to join a game in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 it...
  6. achat d'un membership xbox live gold et de GTA IV (xbox360) (Mod Translation: Buy a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    achat d'un membership xbox live gold et de GTA IV (xbox360) (Mod Translation: Buy a...: j'ai dépensé pres de 100$ pour pouvoir jouer a gta. en vain. ça fait 40 fois que jessaye de downloader le [Mod Removed – Profanity] de jeu et le download, en plus d'etre lent, (genre 2h facile...
  7. Xbox Live Gold entitled free xbox360 game cannot be played freely.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold entitled free xbox360 game cannot be played freely.: Hi Can anybody tell me the way to fix my issue? The issue is that Xbox Live Gold entitled free xbox360 game cannot be played freely on my xboxone machine. I bought it in Japan, and registered my...
  8. SCANDAL xbox360 live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    SCANDAL xbox360 live gold: Hey Guys! In order to understand what is going on here, can we have you guys give us some additional information? Preform the steps below and post back with the results. You can either copy and...
  9. Having problems with my prepaid gold live on xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having problems with my prepaid gold live on xbox360: I have a Xbox360, and when I enter my prepaid gold card to get live it says there is a problem. With the services and this error code pops up. Error: 80154007 I don't know what to do.. yes it's...
  10. Xbox360/XboxOne Multiplayer on the same profile Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360/XboxOne Multiplayer on the same profile Xbox Live Gold: Hello everyone! The question is: I have two consoles Xbox360 and XboxOne, and a profile Xbox Live with gold status. Can I play multiplayer with my friend, so that I will play on XOne and he...