Xbox360 kinect connects to PC but won't register in any programs

Discus and support Xbox360 kinect connects to PC but won't register in any programs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to use it as a 3D scanner and all the light does is blink green. e64f8d6c-9447-4dbc-b4b6-74027e6878b8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZeeDF, Feb 5, 2023.

1. ZeeDF
    ZeeDF Guest

I am trying to use it as a 3D scanner and all the light does is blink green.

:)

ZeeDF, Feb 5, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello ZeeDF, as it is the 360's Kinect is different from the Xbox One's Kinect.

Here is a link with instructions

https://www.pangodream.es/xbox-360-kinect-windo...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

4. FearedNightmare Win User

Xbox 360 controller causing whine in headphones.

Is your headset by any chance connected to your controller? If so then it's because the Xbox360 controller is not optimized to have a headset connected to it when it's connected to a pc
  5. LorisUzan Win User

Preview Forums access

can I just redownload the register to the preview program app and register the new one ? or that won't work ?
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox360 controller won't connect to pc

I've got an authentic wireless controller and I'm using the corded adapter.
    Hi,

Wireless Xbox 360 controllers are always wireless. You can't make them wired with the Play and Charge adaptor. The Play and Charge only charges the battery or powers the controller if no battery is present, it doesn't send data, hence the reason for all the lights flashing and no connection.

The only way to use a Xbox 360 wireless controller on PC is to buy a Xbox 360 gaming receiver and it must be the '360 receiver' as the Xbox One version is not compatible with the old Xbox 360 controllers. With the receiver present you can sync the controller via wireless to the PC.
Thema:

1. Xbox360 kinect connects to PC but won't register in any programs - Similar Threads - Xbox360 kinect connects

2. My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...: I want to be able to play old Kinect games like Dance Central 1-3 and Kinect sports with my siblings to have fun again. Until I was met with my Xbox360 saying that a system update is required, but...
  3. Will carnival game play without Kinect on my xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will carnival game play without Kinect on my xbox360: Will carnival game play without Kinect on my xbox 360 50fa84b1-969c-446a-a656-1814ca6726c0
  4. XBOX360 Kinect Turns on and off every few seconds.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX360 Kinect Turns on and off every few seconds.: Hello, I tried to install the Kinect 360 on my windows 10 computer. I installed the Kinect for Windows SDK and developers kit 1.8. When I plugged it in it turned itself on and off forever. Also in...
  5. xbox360 kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360 kinect: are there windows 10 drivers available for kinect 360? fc586dc7-9fa1-46ef-b047-7db27e9a7fec
  6. Xbox360 Kinect games not working but normal games work perfectly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 Kinect games not working but normal games work perfectly: Hey guys, I bought a second hand Xbox 360 with Kinect and a few games. My normal games work perfectly fine but when I insert a kinect game, I get the Open Tray error. The 5 different kinect games...
  7. Xbox360 system update done - Kinect Sensor no longer works and showing Error Code C00000C2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 system update done - Kinect Sensor no longer works and showing Error Code C00000C2: We performed the latest Xbox360 system update here in June 2020, and after updating, our Kinect Sensor is no longer working and showing Error code C00000C2. Any attempt to troubleshoot it by...
  8. Xbox360 kinect cam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 kinect cam: hi Xbox360 kinect Cam ist unter Win10x64 installiert und erkannt, led blinkt. Jetzt möchte ich gerne die Cam mit skanect verwenden aber dort steht immer in gelber Schrift: Structure Sensor...
  9. Xbox360 Kinect Sensor Not Starting Up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 Kinect Sensor Not Starting Up: My xbox360 kinect sensor is not starting up, when i power up the console, the sensor has a blinking green light and on screen i see a message " starting up sensor..", this remains for about 2-3...
  10. Kinect startup breaks with "This sensor is not supported on Xbox360" message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect startup breaks with "This sensor is not supported on Xbox360" message.: Hi I have recently bought a second user Kinect sensor for my Xbox 360 E - After various iterations of powering off/on, connecting disconnecting and attempting to use a kinect compatible game to...