Xbox360, cloud storage isn't supported for this game

Discus and support Xbox360, cloud storage isn't supported for this game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A few weeks ago I moved all my Forza 3 data on to the cloud storage system, as this is the safest place to put them, and today I'm getting the message... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joe ZTQ, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Joe ZTQ
    Joe ZTQ Guest

A few weeks ago I moved all my Forza 3 data on to the cloud storage system, as this is the safest place to put them, and today I'm getting the message "sorry cloud storage isn't supported for this game". How am I supposed to get my saved files back so I can play the game?

:)

Joe ZTQ, Jan 29, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Xbox 360 downloading games and the cloud

Well no that is your only solution

Cloud storage isn't meant for game storage

One drive is for media not game storage

Games still require you to install locally
  3. IceStorm III Win User

Cloud Saves concerned

[quote user="ZWR63"]But in the Attributed quoates sticky it specifically states All games will save on cloud saves.[/quote]That's because that is how Cloud Storage works right now. When you use Cloud Storage, you save both locally and to the Cloud. It's
    all seamless.

On Steam games I have to manually disable Cloud storage if I don't want to use it on a title that supports it.
  4. IceStorm III Win User

installing a game

Hmm... that's odd. I can understand the console hanging on trying to access a Cloud storage device (it shows you a list of devices to install to), but not if you don't have Cloud Storage enabled. Sounds like there's a hook in the install routine that still
    looks for Cloud Storage even if it isn't enabled on a console.
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Cant install games anymore unless I sign out of my profile?

My guess is that it has to do with Cloud Storage. When you elect to install a game the console pops up a list of all storage devices so you can choose which to install to. Cloud Storage probably isn't synchronized and you won't get past the swirl until it
    syncs.

It's pretty annoying. There's no way to "force" a sync. I have a lot of save game files from one console that are in the cloud, but will not sync to my other console.
  6. IceStorm III Win User

iCloud storage upgrade not showing on xbox

Storing DLC on cloud storage doesn't do anything but clog up MS's servers with redundant copies of the DLC data. The DLC cannot be "run" from the cloud, just like game saves aren't. It would have to be downloaded to the HDD cache copy of Cloud Storage, just
    like game saves are now.

I'm all in favor of overhauling how Download History is presented. The current system is awful. Indexing it like a Storage device makes sense, but requiring cloud storage (effectively making it Gold-only) isn't the right way to go in my opinion.
Thema:

1. Xbox360, cloud storage isn't supported for this game - Similar Threads - Xbox360 cloud storage

2. I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com: It was connect before but I don't know what happened c50efddc-45f4-4b4d-b321-a9e9c46e688a
  3. Xbox360 download speed 0.01 - does this impact multiplayer matches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 download speed 0.01 - does this impact multiplayer matches?: Hi there I have been trying to play a few multiplayer games on my Xbox360 but on a lot of games it struggles to connect to other players, even peer to peer connections and not just server...
  4. Cloud on Xbox360 not Working with all requirements completed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud on Xbox360 not Working with all requirements completed: So i was trying to get my old save files from my xbox 360 on the cloud to play them on my Xbox One since some of the games are retro compatible but even by having all the requirements and seeing...
  5. Deleting cloud saves of xbox360 game on xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleting cloud saves of xbox360 game on xbox One: LSS: I have tried every guide I can find on clearing the save game data for an Xbox360 game (DragonAge:Origins) on my Xbox One. It always resyncs with the cloud and I do not want the save game...
  6. Xbox360 saves to cloud free promised - when coming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 saves to cloud free promised - when coming?: MS announced 360 saves can be uploaded free to the cloud 'soon': https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/10/13/xbox-series-x-and-xbox-series-s-backward-compatibility-update/ "For those of you still...
  7. "Out Of Sync" Saves on Xbox360 / Cloud Save Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Out Of Sync" Saves on Xbox360 / Cloud Save Problems: Hi all, I am looking to get all mine and my partners saves off of my old xbox360 into the cloud, so I can sunset the old girl. But I am running into some trouble. Firstly, my partners account...
  8. Dati cloud danneggiati Dark Souls Xbox360 in modalità retrocompatibile[Damaged cloud data...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dati cloud danneggiati Dark Souls Xbox360 in modalità retrocompatibile[Damaged cloud data...: Come da oggetto, il gioco è l'originale Dark Souls, per xbox360, eseguito su XOne in modalit retrocompatibile. Ieri, in uscìta dal gioco, la console si è bloccata e ho dovuto spegnerla e...
  9. xbox360 saved games to the cloud do not show up on my xbox one console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox360 saved games to the cloud do not show up on my xbox one console: I have followed all the online instructions to save my xbox 360 backwards-compatible games to the cloud and they show "in sync" but when I turn on my xbox one console, those games do not show up...
  10. Moving xbox360 content to cloud for xbox1 issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving xbox360 content to cloud for xbox1 issue: Hi all, my kids have created a few profiles under the same xbox360 live account.....they liked making people and dressing them etc... I'm now trying to move content to the cloud so it will be...