XBOX控制台提示错误0x800704cf -[Translation - XBOX CONSOLE PROMPTS ERROR 0X800704CF]
Discus and support XBOX控制台提示错误0x800704cf -[Translation - XBOX CONSOLE PROMPTS ERROR 0X800704CF] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; XBOX控制台提示错误0x800704cf,重置IE跟换DNS也没有效果 -[Translation - XBOX CONSOLE PROMPTS ERROR 0X800704CF, RESET IE AND CHANGE DNS ALSO HAS NO EFFECT] [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 洋豪张, Aug 21, 2019.
Thema:
XBOX控制台提示错误0x800704cf -[Translation - XBOX CONSOLE PROMPTS ERROR 0X800704CF]
Loading...
-
XBOX控制台提示错误0x800704cf -[Translation - XBOX CONSOLE PROMPTS ERROR 0X800704CF] - Similar Threads - XBOX控制台提示错误0x800704cf Translation CONSOLE
-
Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name
in XboX InsidersCheckmarks Under XBOX Profile Name: There is a row of circles some of which have checkmarks in them, what are they for? submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments] -
Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!
in XboX InsidersXbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but... -
October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200) Feel... -
Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base... -
October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]
in XboX InsidersOctober 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200) Feel free... -
October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200) Feel...