xbox无法登陆0x406[Xbox can't log in 0x406]

Discus and support xbox无法登陆0x406[Xbox can't log in 0x406] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; xbox 法登陆0x406 [Translation - Xbox can't log in 0x406] 2284876f-a974-4d02-a7b8-e6912dbbea20 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 珅赫张, Jun 11, 2019.

1. 珅赫张
    珅赫张 Guest

xbox 法登陆0x406

[Translation - Xbox can't log in 0x406]

:)

珅赫张, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Swift Oldboy Win User

If you are using the Xbox Application on PC you may need to reset it. Go to
    Settings
    and Apps & Features, search for Xbox, select Xbox and click on
    Advanced Options than press Reset. I hope this helps!

如果您在PC上使用Xbox应用程序,则可能需要重置它。转到“设置和应用和功能”,搜索Xbox,选择“Xbox”,然后单击“高级选项”,然后按“重置”。我希望这有帮助!
  3. 建栋牛 Win User

XBOXgames 无法登陆 [XBOXgames can't log in]

Can you please give more information on your issue? In the meantime try powercycling your console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down to see if that helps.
    我看不明白,为什么要强制关机?它就是一直 载登陆,但是就是 法登陆上去,我是为win8.1的系统,而且玩游戏时xbox可以连接上,就是xboxgames 法登陆

Translation:

I don't understand why you want to force a shutdown?
    It just keeps loading and logging in, but it just can't log in. I am the system for win8.1, and the xbox can be connected when playing games, that is, xbox games can't log in.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox无法登陆[Translation-Xbox can't log in]

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issue logging in to Xbox. Here are a few steps for a troubleshoot that have worked for many people.

a) Press the ‘Windows + R’ key on the keyboard.

b) In the ‘Run’ window type ’MSCONFIG’ and click ‘Ok’.

c) On the ‘General’ tab, click the ‘Normal Startup’ option, and then click ‘OK’.

d) When you are prompted to restart the computer, click ‘Restart’.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

O.K. now we know you still on Windows 8.1 and just guess, because there a few changes since 8.1: Maybe your Windows 8.1 needs an update and I prefer an UPGRADE. Please read about this here: MS
    FAQ

And also let us know if this fix your Problem!
  6. 建栋牛 Win User

好,建 牛,

感谢您在Xbox论坛上发帖。我们需要更多的信息,以确保我们提供正确的解决方案。当您尝试启动游戏时,会出现错误消息或错误代 吗? 的电脑有最新的吗?Windows 10更新?启动Xbox应用程序时,会看到错误消息或错误代 吗?此问题可归 于更新后应用程序的错误。到目前为止,您尝试了哪些故障排除步骤?我们建议完成
    干净的靴子
    在 的电脑上。一定要让我们知道结果!
    can you speak Chinese?My English is not very good, I can only read some sentences through translation. My computer does not have any error prompts when playing games and xboxgames
    can also be connected, that is, it cannot log in when logging in xbox app on the computer alone, it is always displayed in loading, and then it cannot log in.My computer is win8.1
    system,Pictures have been attached.
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. xbox无法登陆0x406[Xbox can't log in 0x406] - Similar Threads - xbox无法登陆0x406 can't log

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles: I want to play workshop maps on Rocket League. However, that feature isn’t available on Xbox. I was wondering if you guys at Xbox can work with Psyonix (the creators/developers of Rocket League)...
  4. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Omega (2405.240418-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Omega (2405.240418-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Delta (2405.240418-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Delta (2405.240418-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2405.240418-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2405.240418-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  7. how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor: Hello, I’ve been having problems with my display - and I’m not sure what it is. I have a Xbox series s with a 165 hz and 1080p monitor to go with it. I use this setup to play mostly cod at 120 fps...
  8. Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P: Some time ago i changed my display resolution to 1440P and the captures are lagging really bad I did a factory reset and i changed my capture resolution from 1080P to 720P hoping it would help...
  9. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  10. Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord: Hello, While playing Snowrunner on my PC with my Xbox One controller, like I have for over 2 years, it disconnected randomly, while I was driving in the game. In the Bluetooth menu on the PC,...