为什么我的xbox名字更改不了

Discus and support 为什么我的xbox名字更改不了 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; 一直显示错误 DCAT-ResourceNotFound 0YcyC2oPqjqkunrl47Hn/8.6 请尽快联系我 5a0b5f0d-8f52-466f-9ee4-6b3201c1cb29 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LovemeBar, Dec 5, 2022.

1. LovemeBar
    LovemeBar Guest

为什么我的xbox名字更改不了

一直显示错误

DCAT-ResourceNotFound

0YcyC2oPqjqkunrl47Hn/8.6

请尽快联系我

:)

LovemeBar, Dec 5, 2022
  2. I00I0 Win User

想更改的代号没人使用 不让更改

那么问题来了

为什么我用过的c266 别人可以更改使用?

[​IMG]

这说明我们的代号并不是唯一性 .

那么为什么我想更改的ID有人用过 却不让用了?

编辑:从帖子中 除了个人身份信息 (PII)。

EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

想更改的代号没人使用 不让更改

这是一个不错的选择,我已经测试过使用您提供的相同代 更改我自己的玩家代号,但它表明这是不可能的。 我什至尝试了 2 个字符 = 字母 + 数字的其他组合,并且总是为它添 后缀。 我实际上没有工具来检查和验证该玩家代号是否已被 用,但文 中解释说您应该至少有 3 个字符作为玩家代号。

请检查:Xbox gamertag FAQ | Xbox Support

*为什么玩家代号只支持 12 个字符? 我们需要至少 3 个字符来为您自动分配一个后缀,并确保每个人都有平等的机会拥有一个他们可以引以为豪的名字。 许多较旧的游戏允许使用 16 个字符来显示玩家代号。 我们为后缀保留了三个字符,为 # 符号保留了一个字符,为玩家代号保留了 12 个字符。

亲切的问候,

凯西 A.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

为什么我的xbox名字更改不了

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

LovemeBar, Could you elaborate more on your situation so I can understand, please?

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  5. 涂梦良丶 Win User

[Xbox]自定义经典玩家代号-Customize classic gamertag

我只需要修改经典玩家代号(15个字符)而不是选择的玩家代号(12 个字符),但是似乎不改12字符的代号就没法改15字符的代号。想了解是否有选项单独修改15个字符的那个玩家代号。
  6. I00I0 Win User

想更改的代号没人使用 不让更改

您可以试试在Xbox控制台助手上搜索 字母+数字的组合 也就是2位的 有很多人在用 当然您让我 一位也不是不可以 代号:Lm7 也是没有人使用 可是为什么还是要添 数字后缀呢

非常抱歉 为我是中国玩家 所以有时差 当时的时间北京时间凌晨4.00多 我已经睡下了 直到现在北京时间13:05才起床
Thema:

为什么我的xbox名字更改不了

1. 为什么我的xbox名字更改不了 - Similar Threads - 为什么我的xbox名字更改不了

2. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  3. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  4. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  5. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?: Hello! As the title says. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC? There is a guide claiming that it can be done from the Xbox Accessories app. However,...
  6. Xbox series S usb ports

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S usb ports: will the USB ports on an xbox s charge and after market controller charger? - Thanks b862a6af-26d0-4991-a64d-cb80420b758a
  7. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba
  8. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  9. My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...: I have tried every option available to me. Even the part where I get access as to whether or not you want the narrator. Please help me silence this annoyance. This started after the xbox last...
  10. Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload'

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload': Hello, I'm currently on Beta Ring (xb_flt_2405zn.240411-2000) I've recently started playing fallout 3 on Xbox Series X but I wanted to continue my save on my series s but my save was not...