xbox手柄

Discus and support xbox手柄 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; xbox手柄左摇杆漂移,客服电话一直打不通,老是智能客服 7dacccb2-bbe4-4f8f-8a04-765dd86c547f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 嘉伟巫, Jun 29, 2022.

  1. 嘉伟巫
    嘉伟巫 Guest

    xbox手柄


    xbox手柄左摇杆漂移,客服电话一直打不通,老是智能客服

    :)
     
    嘉伟巫, Jun 29, 2022
    #1
  2. Ning_mengH Win User

    xbox手柄更新完成后还显示需要更新

    我应该如何查看我的手柄固件
  3. ColdSmokeTS_ Win User

    xbox2代手柄接收器连接pc无法启动驱动系统

    I use a genuine Xbox Wireless Controller.

    I use genuine xbox 2 generation controller receiver.

    I use genuine Windows system.

    But I still can't connect the controller with the wireless adapter.:-(

    我使用正版Xbox控制器。

    我使用正版Xbox2代手柄接收器。

    我使用正版Windows系统。

    但是我仍然 法连接手柄与 线适配器。:-(
  4. 道狂三 Win User

    手柄

    Is there any way to verify that the handle is genuine?
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

    手柄

    3rd party controllers don't look specifically like Xbox One controllers. Why do you think yours is not genuine?
  6. 道狂三 Win User

    手柄

    Because I was again on taobao 309 yuan to buy, so not too assured is not the genuine product
Thema:

xbox手柄

Loading...
  1. xbox手柄 - Similar Threads - xbox手柄

  2. October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261005-2200) Feel free...
  3. October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261005-2200) Feel...
  4. October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200) Feel...
  5. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  6. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  7. Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name

    in XboX Insiders
    Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name: There is a row of circles some of which have checkmarks in them, what are they for? submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  9. October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  10. October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200) Feel...