xbox成就问题

Discus and support xbox成就问题 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox GamerTag:小选#1865(mengmeng1yhy) Game/App title:《精灵与萤火意志》(Ori and the Will of the Wisps) Platform:pc Date & time they completed the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 昊扬于, Dec 6, 2021.

  1. 昊扬于
    昊扬于 Guest

    xbox成就问题


    Xbox GamerTag:小选#1865(mengmeng1yhy)

    Game/App title:《精灵与萤火意志》(Ori and the Will of the Wisps)

    Platform:pc

    Date & time they completed the achievement:2021.12.5
    the achievement is showing as unlocked, but l am not seeing the Gamerscore from the achievement added to my total Gamerscore and the unlocked count for the game in question is incorrect
    成就显示为已解锁,但您没有看到该成就的玩家分数添 到您的总玩家分数中,并且相关游戏的解锁计数不正确,全成就每个都是已解锁,但是统计为29/37分数为720/1000

    :)
     
    昊扬于, Dec 6, 2021
    #1
  2. 昊扬于 Win User

    xbox成就问题

    Achievement count29/37 gamerscore720/1000 . I don't know which achievements I'm missing.I used to play with steam,and didn‘t bind xbox account.Yesterday I I tied my xbox account and The game begins to get achievements. Game achievements have indeed been achieved but some achievement was missing。Xbox mobile app said i have already get all achievement but The quantity displayed is incorrect。
  3. 甜菜汤胡萝卜 Win User

    Xbox one手柄无法通过无线适配器进行连接

    问题是这手柄和适配器在我的电脑上不能进行连接,但是换一台电脑就没有问题
  4. ZiruWang Win User

    精英手柄二代限定版按键混乱 (Elite Grip II limited edition button confusion.)

    我也遇到了相同的问题,设置里面没有看到有任何的案件 射,但每个案件都能触发不同的操作,并且在游戏中仍然会触发,完全 法使用

    我认为很明显,这个就是微软蓝牙驱动的问题,要么有线连接,要么用接收器,让人非常 语,花了这么多钱买了一个半成品。

    关键是这个问题 能在社区看到去年就有人反馈了,到现在还没修。让人非常生气
  5. XBF - Dom Win User

    Microsoft將使用者當作遊戲機遊玩"違反規定遊戲" [Microsoft treats users as consoles to play "violation games"]

  6. XBF - Dom Win User

    Win10 Xbox上下载的游戏由于权限无法安装中文补丁(不支持高级游戏管理)[Games downloaded on Win10 Xbox cannot be installed due to permissions Chinese patches]

    [助理正在使用翻译应用程序。请注意,可能会出现语法错误和语法不正确的情况]

    您好 XiaoLucas,

    感谢您就此问题与我们联系!

    您能给我们更清晰的说明吗?您当前是否是 Xbox 预览体验计划的成员,并且对高级安装和管理功能有疑问?如果可以,请提供与您遇到的问题关联的任

    何图像或错误代 。

    期待您的回音,

    XBF Dom
Thema:

xbox成就问题

Loading...
  1. xbox成就问题 - Similar Threads - xbox成就问题

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  4. Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name

    in XboX Insiders
    Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name: There is a row of circles some of which have checkmarks in them, what are they for? submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  6. October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  7. October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200) Feel...
  8. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  9. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  10. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...