無法設定XBOX個人帳號內容

Discus and support 無法設定XBOX個人帳號內容 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] 請問為什麼當我點擊了右下方的按鍵之後 即便在我有登入的狀態下 不是進入帳戶設定的 面 而是進入支援網 呢 如下圖 這使我很困擾 麻煩各位了 [img] f858ad20-aa41-47b6-944e-29f5eb90a60b Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 侑錡李, Jun 26, 2020.

  1. 侑錡李
    侑錡李 Guest

    無法設定XBOX個人帳號內容



    無法設定XBOX個人帳號內容 [​IMG]
    請問為什麼當我點擊了右下方的按鍵之後

    即便在我有登入的狀態下 不是進入帳戶設定的 面

    而是進入支援網 呢 如下圖 這使我很困擾 麻煩各位了


    無法設定XBOX個人帳號內容 [​IMG]


    :)
     
    侑錡李, Jun 26, 2020
    #1
  2. Kaedon R. Lau Win User

    無法設定XBOX個人帳號內容

    感谢您及时反馈您发现的问题。请您先将 悬停在My account图 上,观察一下显示的链接是否为https://account.xbox.com/social,经过我的测试,未能重现您的问题。如果您的问题依然存在,请清除xbox.com的cookies后再重试一下,如果还未能解决,请反馈给Xbox.com。

    希望能帮到您。
  3. AlexK6688 Win User

    無法設定XBOX個人帳號內容

  4. Miafly Win User

    無法設定XBOX個人帳號內容

    我這裡正常,沒有這樣的問題發生。

    用的什麼瀏覽器,可以試著更換瀏覽器看看

    如果更換瀏覽器正常,那麼就是之前的瀏覽器存在cookies的問題。清除一下瀏覽器的歷史記錄和cookies
  5. RenegadeDig76 Win User

    Can't Download Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 Data Pack

    我是 KONAMI 足球 實台灣玩家 這次讓我真的太失望了!!! 之前有發信到亞洲的KONANI 完全沒有回應

    我申請了美國的帳號在 XBOXLIVE上 卻 無法使用 顯示錯誤 玩個足球這麼難嗎!!FXXK!!
  6. ArtyFrito Win User

    help me(TW)

    [引用]
    它是一個兒童帳戶嗎?如果是這樣,成人帳戶需要更改設置。

    如果不進入您的在線隱私設置並查看選 以查看是否有任何事情阻止您進入在線狀態。

    [/引用]
    But I selected all off everybody
Thema:

無法設定XBOX個人帳號內容

Loading...
  1. 無法設定XBOX個人帳號內容 - Similar Threads - 無法設定XBOX個人帳號內容

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  6. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  7. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  8. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  9. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  10. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...