Xbox港服购买游戏不支持支付吧花呗扣款了吗?直接扣的银行卡的钱

Discus and support Xbox港服购买游戏不支持支付吧花呗扣款了吗?直接扣的银行卡的钱 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; 问了支付宝客服,说是支持,我想问问是不是微软不支持了。 1428a374-8989-40ca-947d-16792fa41a85 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by haoJiangJH, Apr 12, 2020.

  1. haoJiangJH
    haoJiangJH Guest

    Xbox港服购买游戏不支持支付吧花呗扣款了吗?直接扣的银行卡的钱


    问了支付宝客服,说是支持,我想问问是不是微软不支持了。

    :)
     
    haoJiangJH, Apr 12, 2020
    #1
  2. cocoroot Win User

    Xbox港服购买游戏不支持支付吧花呗扣款了吗?直接扣的银行卡的钱

    Yes,I want to know why Alipay can't use HuaBei?
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

    Xbox港服购买游戏不支持支付吧花呗扣款了吗?直接扣的银行卡的钱

    Hong Kong is a supported country for Xbox and it should work. Are you having trouble with a payment?
  4. 昊233 Win User

    我购买了地平线极限竞速4后想退款,但我之前已使用xbox game pass游玩

    我不知道为什么我以香港的地址购买了这款游戏,使我多付了一些价 ,我想退款,然后已国内的地址重新购买

    [Edit - translation] - I don't know why I bought this game at the address of Hong Kong, which made me pay more for the price, I want a refund, and then I have re-purchased the domestic address.
  5. potatopotat0 Win User

    xbox game pass ultimate退款 [Translate] xbox game pass last refund

    支付宝免密支付不知情时扣款

    问题已解决

    [Translate by Mod]

    Alipay free secret payment without knowing deduction The issue has been resolved
  6. Miafly Win User

    支付宝免密支付不知情时扣款

    是之前订阅了xgp服务或者其他什么服务吗? 可以在支付宝的账单详情内查看

    如果确认不需要,可以联系微软在线客服,看看能否退款
Thema:

Xbox港服购买游戏不支持支付吧花呗扣款了吗?直接扣的银行卡的钱

Loading...
  1. Xbox港服购买游戏不支持支付吧花呗扣款了吗?直接扣的银行卡的钱 - Similar Threads - Xbox港服购买游戏不支持支付吧花呗扣款了吗?直接扣的银行卡的钱

  2. I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0)

    in XboX Insiders
    I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0): Hi, was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I pre-ordered AC8 but there was no code or email with a code to download AC0 which was supposed to be a pre-order bonus. Any help...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  5. Xbox audio party clarity setting

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox audio party clarity setting: Not sure if this is a bug but on the current beta ring build, or as a bug alone but I don’t have an option for clarity mode via audio or headset settings submitted by /u/FusionMythic [link]...
  6. October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  7. October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200) Feel...
  8. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  9. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  10. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...