xbox下载缓慢

Discus and support xbox下载缓慢 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 如题,自从上次下载地址解析出现问题,我的xbox下载速度就一直只有20mbps左右,有时甚至更低。期间尝试过一次利用路由器(ASUS AC66u-b1)修改host,一开始速度得到了恢复,而现在... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sckRS, Dec 16, 2019.

  1. sckRS
    sckRS Guest

    xbox下载缓慢


    如题,自从上次下载地址解析出现问题,我的xbox下载速度就一直只有20mbps左右,有时甚至更低。期间尝试过一次利用路由器(ASUS AC66u-b1)修改host,一开始速度得到了恢复,而现在 论是修改至速度最快的host(使用speedtest.xboxlive.com)还是使用代理服务器,甚至是使用端口 射与dmz。速度依旧被锁定在20mbps以下(路由器性能应该未到瓶颈),有时甚至出现 速度的情况。这种问题有什么好方法解决?我的win10pc的下载也出现了类似的问题。重置主机是否有效?抑或是说是路由器的NAT限制了下载速度,需要使用桥接模式关闭NAT?(我的宽带是100m电信)

    :)
     
    sckRS, Dec 16, 2019
    #1
  2. Lord Nero XXI Win User

    xbox下载缓慢 [Xbox download slowly]

    我叫Nero,我会尽力为您服务。 尝试重置主机,以防万一它不起作用,您可以尝试使用此链接进行测试 https://www.testdevelocidad.es/ 如果仍然不能作为最后的选择,则可以尝试 式化设备,如果仍然有问题,请联系我们的支持人员。 https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us?NavigationPath=/es-ES/xbox-one/accessories/kinect-adapter
    希望我能对您有所帮助

    [Translation-My name is Nero and I will do my best to help you. Try to reset the host just in case it doesn't work, you can try using this link for testing
    https://www.testdevelocidad.es/ If it still can't be a last resort, you can try formatting your device,
    and if you still have problems, contact our support staff. https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us?NavigationPath=/es-ES/xbox-one/accessories/kinect-adapter,
    I hope I can help you.]
  3. 开宇熊 Win User

    win10的xbox无法下载游戏

    现在是一些游戏可以下载,另外一些游戏还是之前的问题, 法下载
  4. JoséJuan2 Win User

    在使用Xbox series x 启动游戏 Destiny 2 时,无法启动 [‎When using Xbox series x to launch the game Destiny 2, it fails to launch‎]

    插网线下载游戏,最好是关机下载,这 网络最稳定,只要不出现安装暂停,就可以了
  5. Allebas Win User

    微软商店无法下载应用 -[Translation - Microsoft Store can't download apps]

    是否也尝试下载Sea of​​ Thieves?
  6. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

    XBOX LIVE多人游戏服务器连接已阻止

    有用吗?您是否尝试过创建备份并 式化您的PC?

    您还可以尝试重置路由器,或通过拔下缓存约 30 秒并重新插入来清除缓存。
Thema:

xbox下载缓慢

Loading...
  1. xbox下载缓慢 - Similar Threads - xbox下载缓慢

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  4. Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name

    in XboX Insiders
    Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name: There is a row of circles some of which have checkmarks in them, what are they for? submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  6. October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  7. October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200) Feel...
  8. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  9. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  10. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...