关于Xbox模式该如何卸载

Discus and support 关于Xbox模式该如何卸载 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 笔记本有Xbox模式的,Xbox可以让游戏的运行更 的流畅 所以我就开启了它 ,但我在运行游戏的时候 并没有这种感受 所以我就关闭了它 但发现运行游戏时还是会卡 所以我想要卸载掉它 但我现在搜不到该模式了 我该怎么找到它。然后把它卸载。... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jonnyus, Nov 5, 2019.

  1. Jonnyus
    Jonnyus Guest

    关于Xbox模式该如何卸载


    笔记本有Xbox模式的,Xbox可以让游戏的运行更 的流畅 所以我就开启了它 ,但我在运行游戏的时候 并没有这种感受 所以我就关闭了它 但发现运行游戏时还是会卡 所以我想要卸载掉它 但我现在搜不到该模式了 我该怎么找到它。然后把它卸载。

    :)
     
    Jonnyus, Nov 5, 2019
    #1
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

    关于Xbox模式该如何卸载

  3. Yujun_Fu Win User

    xbox game speech window 无法卸载,卸载的按键是灰色

  4. Pagani_Hua Win User

    xbox game speech window 无法卸载

  5. Ning_mengH Win User

    xbox手柄更新完成后还显示需要更新

    我应该如何查看我的手柄固件
  6. Coach_Fu Win User

    XBOX one手柄无法蓝牙连接WIN10电脑

    您好,

    在安全模式下,排除三方软件的干扰,看看是否能正常的卸载相关驱动,是否还会自动安装回来。

    Windows + I 打开“设置”或选择屏幕左下角的“开始” 按钮,然后选择“设置”—“更新和安全”—“恢复”——在“高级启动”下,选择“立即重启”。

    在电脑重启到“选择一个选项”屏幕后,依次选择“疑难解答”>“高级选项”>“启动设置”>“重新启动”。

    在电脑重新启动后,将看到一列选项。选择 4 或 F4 以在“安全模式” 下启动电脑。或者,如果 需要使用 Internet,请选择“5”或“F5”进入“网络安全模式”。

    如果问题依旧,在命令提示符(管理员)下键入以下命令:sfc /SCANNOW,看看系统组件是否有问题。
Thema:

关于Xbox模式该如何卸载

Loading...
  1. 关于Xbox模式该如何卸载 - Similar Threads - 关于Xbox模式该如何卸载

  2. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  3. Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name

    in XboX Insiders
    Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name: There is a row of circles some of which have checkmarks in them, what are they for? submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  5. October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  6. October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200) Feel...
  7. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  8. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  9. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  10. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200) Feel...