Xbox Z series is True?

Discus and support Xbox Z series is True? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There is lot of News about Xbox Z Series . Is it True or False? 59a1a9cf-c00d-41f3-a89a-1229c7920b13 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Panda Gamers528, Jul 22, 2021.

  1. Xbox Z series is True?


    There is lot of News about Xbox Z Series . Is it True or False?

    :)
     
    Panda Gamers528, Jul 22, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

    Xbox Z series is True?

    Hello @Panda Gamers528!

    Currently there's no information regarding this matter. Any update or announcement will be published on Xbox official website.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Xbox Z series is True?

    Xcloud has not stopped the creation of new Xboxes. Xbox Chief Phil Spencer has repeatedly stated.

    https://www.ign.com/articles/xbox-head-phil-spencer-says-microsoft-is-planning-on-more-consoles-after-xbox-series-x-xbox-series-s

    That said, People make up things all the time. No one who would have that information reads these forums, and they would be in a great deal of legal trouble if they were to answer your question with any details they might know due to the non-disclosure agreement they would have to sign.

    I would not expect to hear any new console news or announcements for many years to come, and as was previously stated, they will come from official channels
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Xbox Z series is True?

    Hi Panda! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    This device is not under development by Xbox officially, the name refers to a creation by a user of what the device could be, however, it is unlikely that it will be produced by Xbox with the arrival of Xcloud
  5. SmartLace1968 Win User

    Is Xbox Series Z coming this year?

    Hi there! This is Virginia O.

    I understand that you want to know more about Xbox Series Z.

    I apologize for the inconvenienced this has caused you. I will do my best to help you.

    The Xbox Series Z has been a hot topic lately, especially with some viral videos and images circulating online.

    However, to set your expectations properly the Xbox Series Z is not a real product. The concept of the Xbox Series Z, including the images and videos you've seen, was created by a popular video maker and Xbox gamers too.

    Microsoft has not announced any plans for an Xbox Series Z, and the company is currently focused on the Xbox Series X and Series S, which were released in November 2020.

    I hope that this answers your question.

    Thank you for your cooperation and have a great day!
  6. Mexicola1984 Win User

    Gamescom 2014

    I've heard the PS4 is getting Day Z, not sure how much truth there is in it....if it is true....is it coming to Xbox One?
Thema:

Xbox Z series is True?

Loading...
  1. Xbox Z series is True? - Similar Threads - series True

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  8. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  9. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  10. Is it true that the new MSFS 2024 runs horribly on Xbox Series S?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it true that the new MSFS 2024 runs horribly on Xbox Series S?: I have Xbox Series S for 3+ years to use MSFS 2020. Overall it worked ok for me. I am older retired person. Now want to purchase the new MSFS 2024 to use on my Xbox series S. I read on MANY posts...