Xbox YouTube Marketing and Partnership

Discus and support Xbox YouTube Marketing and Partnership in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello please, I am Bash a YouTube content creator and a Telegram channel administrator in West Africa. I am huge fun of Microsoft devices and also how... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Empty-Ad-9626, May 25, 2023.

1. Xbox YouTube Marketing and Partnership

Hello please, I am Bash a YouTube content creator and a Telegram channel administrator in West Africa. I am huge fun of Microsoft devices and also how good the software and os operate are and also your services that you provide good because Microsoft provides value for money. I have seen how really good you Xbox consoles are with the Xbox game pass that allow users to access tons of games with a good price very nice and innovative. But the problem I have noticed is that in Africa here most of the gamers and people in general, know only of the old Xbox consoles such as the Xbox one, Xbox one x etc, but they don't know much about the new game changers that are the Xbox series S and Xbox series X and they don't even know that there is Xbox game pass. So as a huge Microsoft fun and also good content creator and telegram channel administration I would want to partnership with Microsoft in order to ask for an Xbox device whether the X or S to review and recommend the new Microsoft gaming console to them and also educate them on the Xbox game pass and how it will change their game experience to the fullest. Because in Africa here now the ps5 and ps4 is Circulating but per a survey conducted by a Twitter influence on which console they like best Xbox won the survey. So I am 100% sure that if this partnership works, the Xbox market will be on the rise in Africa here which will help Microsoft grow financially and famously in the world. Thank you very much I would like to hear from you. My YouTube channel is ( Golow Media) https://youtube.com/@GolowMedia.

submitted by /u/Empty-Ad-9626
    [link] [comments]

/u/Empty-Ad-9626, May 25, 2023
  2. Epic Louie Win User

Wut?

It's a standard marketing partnership to promote the Xbox One between Machinima and Microsoft.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox one x seagate 500gb external hard drive needs a usb

It is a seagate drive, you would have to contact Seagate for a replacement cable. Xbox branding is just a marketing partnership
  4. xenomorph v1 Win User

Microsoft paying Youtube to show positive feedback videos first.

For the uneducated here, try reading this WHOLE article: http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2014/01/stealth-marketing-microsoft-paying-youtubers-for-xbox-one-mentions/

Besides an interesting read in terms of the original story, there has been an update (shown at the top of the story)

"Machinima and Microsoft provided Ars Technica with the following joint statement on this story.

"This partnership between Machinima and Microsoft was a typical marketing partnership to promote Xbox One in December. The Xbox team does not review any specific content or provide feedback on content. Any confidentiality provisions, terms, or other guidelines
    are standard documents provided by Machinima. For clarity, confidentiality relates to the agreements themselves, not the existence of the promotion."

I'm not defending or condemning Microsoft, just sharing something interesting I found.
  5. Remedy OmG Win User

livestreaming no sound?

Once you monetize a video you get a youtube partnership that supports livestreams
  6. Zehq Win User

how close have you come?

^ Or just wanting a YouTube video that'll get you a partnership. $100 bucks isn't that much you know...
Thema:

Xbox YouTube Marketing and Partnership

1. Xbox YouTube Marketing and Partnership - Similar Threads - YouTube Marketing Partnership

2. YouTube crashes on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    YouTube crashes on Xbox Series S: Hi all. Recently I got a series S and it's worked great, for the most part. Other issues aside, sometimes when I launch YouTube and click on a video, it will hang on a black screen, and then force...
  3. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  4. YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?: So about 3-4 days ago I came home and turned on my Xbox and went to YouTube. A few seconds after just launching the app, my Xbox shut down. I tried it a few times, soft reset my Xbox, and...
  5. Youtube app wont start

in XBoX on Windows
    Youtube app wont start: Youtube app wont start It says “sorry couldn’t connect to youtube” i tried restarting, unplugging for 5,10 and 60 minutes and even overnight , uninstalling, cache delete, everything possible , it...
  6. I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...: Recently i have put a random command in command prompt from youtube and now i have trouble starting up epicgames, ubisoft and can't play any other games. Is there a way to fix this?...
  7. YouTube Music would be a great addition.

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube Music would be a great addition.: Considering other major streaming platforms are available on the store, it would be nice to see YT music available to use. Not everyone uses Spotify and Apple Music, YT music is growing massive in...
  8. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  9. Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?: When I open YouTube on my Xbox S I can't play anything. Sometimes it will give me audio but with a blank screen, other times the screen will go black and after a moment it will go close and return...
  10. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...