xbox手柄使用无线连接器之后连接成功变暗但是随即马上熄灭,且无法连接电脑 [Xbox controller connection issues with Xbox Wireless...

Discus and support xbox手柄使用无线连接器之后连接成功变暗但是随即马上熄灭,且无法连接电脑 [Xbox controller connection issues with Xbox Wireless... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; xbox手柄使用 线连接器之后连接成功变暗但是随即马上熄灭,且 法连接电脑 [THE TEXT BELOW IS MACHINE TRANSLATED AND MAY NOT BE AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF THE ORIGINAL POST] the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Art3misFowl, Nov 9, 2021.

  1. Art3misFowl
    Art3misFowl Guest

    xbox手柄使用无线连接器之后连接成功变暗但是随即马上熄灭,且无法连接电脑 [Xbox controller connection issues with Xbox Wireless...


    xbox手柄使用 线连接器之后连接成功变暗但是随即马上熄灭,且 法连接电脑

    [THE TEXT BELOW IS MACHINE TRANSLATED AND MAY NOT BE AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF THE ORIGINAL POST]

    the xbox handle uses a wireless connector after the connection is successfully dimmed but immediately goes out and the computer cannot be connected

    :)
     
    Art3misFowl, Nov 9, 2021
    #1
  2. ColdSmokeTS_ Win User

    xbox2代手柄接收器连接pc无法启动驱动系统

    I use a genuine Xbox Wireless Controller.

    I use genuine xbox 2 generation controller receiver.

    I use genuine Windows system.

    But I still can't connect the controller with the wireless adapter.:-(

    我使用正版Xbox控制器。

    我使用正版Xbox2代手柄接收器。

    我使用正版Windows系统。

    但是我仍然 法连接手柄与 线适配器。:-(
  3. 甜菜汤胡萝卜 Win User

    Xbox one手柄无法通过无线适配器进行连接

    问题是这手柄和适配器在我的电脑上不能进行连接,但是换一台电脑就没有问题
  4. muhaiZ Win User

    windows10 PC 与 Xbox 360 手柄链接的问题

    已经按照两个链接中的内容操作了一遍,更换usb插口,卸载驱动再重启,但都没有作用,手柄还是链接不上 线适配器,适配器和手柄的指示灯一直闪烁,没有连接成功
  5. Reniastyc de El Magn Win User

    XBOX无线控制器蓝牙连接 [Translation-XBOX wireless controller Bluetooth connection]

    您好,还是未能解决。

    按照故障排除尝试操作之后,使用蓝牙连接配对,可以正常工作。

    [Translation-Hello, still can't solve it.

    After trying to troubleshoot, use the Bluetooth connection to pair and it will work.]


    [​IMG]


    之后保持蓝牙连接状态,使用USB连接,此时,识别出一个新的控制器设备,但是原有的蓝牙连接依旧显示已连接。

    [Translation-After that, the Bluetooth connection status is maintained and a USB connection is used. At this time, a new controller device is identified, but the original Bluetooth connection still shows that it is connected.]


    [​IMG]


    之后断开USB连接, 线控制器的连接依旧存在,且显示为已连接状态,但是实际上控制器的指示灯缓慢闪烁,也就是连接已经断开。连接问题依旧没有解决。

    在使用这个控制器之前,曾经用过其余品牌的有线控制器。目前遇到的问题会不会是这 引起的呢?

    附注: 线控制器购得自微软官方商场。

    期待答复

    谨上

    [Translation-After disconnecting the USB connection, the connection of the wireless controller still exists and is displayed as connected, but in reality the indicator light of the controller flashes slowly, that is, the connection has been disconnected.
    The connection problem is still not resolved.

    Before using this controller, I used the other brands of wired controllers.
    Will the problems currently encountered be caused by this?

    Note: The wireless controller was purchased from Microsoft's official mall.

    Looking forward to reply

    sincerely]
  6. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

    xbox2代手柄接收器连接pc无法启动驱动系统

    What happens if you connect the controller straight to the PC without adapters?

    Can you connect it with a USB cable and it works? If so, try updating your controller with the Xbox accessories app, then try again.

    如果不使用适配器将控制器直接连接到电脑,会发生什么情况?

    能用USB电缆连接它并正常工作吗?如果是这 ,请尝试使用 Xbox 配件应用更新控制器,然后重试。

    [以上文字为机器翻译,可能 法准确代表原帖]

    [The text above is machine translated and may not be an accurate representation of the original post]
Thema:

xbox手柄使用无线连接器之后连接成功变暗但是随即马上熄灭,且无法连接电脑 [Xbox controller connection issues with Xbox Wireless...

Loading...
  1. xbox手柄使用无线连接器之后连接成功变暗但是随即马上熄灭,且无法连接电脑 [Xbox controller connection issues with Xbox Wireless... - Similar Threads - xbox手柄使用无线连接器之后连接成功变暗但是随即马上熄灭,且无法连接电脑 controller connection

  2. Xbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing: Hey everyone, I'm having trouble streaming on Twitch from my Xbox Series S. When I select livestream on my Xbox, it shows a QR code. I scan it with my phone, Twitch opens, and I go through the...
  3. Xbox Series X Discord crashing..

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Discord crashing..: When loading into discord and swapping to game chat it crashes the xbox ui and disconnects me from the discord call never happened before the newest xbox update submitted by...
  4. Xbox Insider Beta Problem please help immediately

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Beta Problem please help immediately: Hi, my Xbox Series X is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Beta programme. My current OS version is 10.0.26100.9627, build xb_flt_2610ge.261005-2200. After the latest update, all Game Pass games fail...
  5. Problem with video output during gameplay XBOX beta

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem with video output during gameplay XBOX beta: I was playing RDR2 quietly and my screen suddenly went black, although the blue indicator on the monitor says the console is connected, but there is no image. What should I do? I don't really want...
  6. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  7. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  8. October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261007-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261007-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  9. October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261007-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261007-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261007-2200) Feel...
  10. October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200) Feel...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xboxone手柄配对 熄灭