Xbox应用下载速度特别慢(Xbox application download speed is particularly slow)

Discus and support Xbox应用下载速度特别慢(Xbox application download speed is particularly slow) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] As the picture shows, the download speed is particularly slow. Normally it can reach 6Mb/s, but now it is a few hundred kb/s. And there are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YIXUANLIU, Dec 4, 2021.

  1. YIXUANLIU
    YIXUANLIU Guest

    Xbox应用下载速度特别慢(Xbox application download speed is particularly slow)



    Xbox应用下载速度特别慢(Xbox application download speed is particularly slow) [​IMG]
    As the picture shows, the download speed is particularly slow. Normally it can reach 6Mb/s, but now it is a few hundred kb/s. And there are download errors from time to time.

    :)
     
    YIXUANLIU, Dec 4, 2021
    #1
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

    Xbox应用下载速度特别慢(Xbox application download speed is particularly slow)

    Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is Vinicius.

    I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

    Hey YIXUANLIU, how are you today? Hope you're well.

    Try this to improve the download speed on the xbox app.

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. SUEN NGAI TAI Win User

    Very bad experience about Xbox one

    网络质量决定了下载速度,我这儿也非常糟糕
  4. 秋洋 Win User

    Minecraft Launcher 目前在你的帐户中不可用。请确保你已登录到 Microsoft Store,然后重试。如果需要,可以使用以下错误代码: 0x803F8001

    我试着在微软应用商店中下载……可惜没有搜索到
  5. XBF - Tali Win User

    我无法在商店下载软件

    [关联正在使用翻译应用程序,请注意,语法错误或不正确的语法可能发生]

    Hello Yks,

    感谢您联系 Xbox 论坛!如果可能,我想收到有关您收到的错误的其他详细信息。您是否 法下载游戏特定软件,这是微软商店应用程序关闭的吗?或者偶然,您是否尝试从 Xbox 应用下载内容?当客户端 法下载时,您收到错误代

    吗?
    Game Installation Troubleshooting - Windows 10

    -塔利

    [如果通过点击下面的"是"来回答您的问题,请

    ][上面的文本是机器翻译的,可能不是原始帖子的准确表示。
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

    机器xsx,下载速度慢(电信500m),下载速度只有80m。怎么提高下载速度

    好。我的名字是Brilliant,一位独立顾问,今天很乐意为您提供帮助。

    如果您遇到以下任何情况,则问题可能出在您的网络连接速度上:
    *玩Xbox游戏时性能缓慢
    *流媒体质量低
    * 随机断开连接

    问题可能出在您的网络连接速度上。请尝试以下步骤来测试和更正此问题:
    1. 运行控制台速度测试。
    2. 检查您的整体带宽和连接速度。
    3. 联系您的 ISP 以讨论您的带宽分配。
    4. 尝试使用其他电缆或端口(仅限有线连接)。
    5. 检查 线干扰(仅限 线连接)。
    6. 重启主机和网络硬件。
    7. 更改防火墙设置。
    8. 在路由器上启用外围网络(也称为 DMZ)功能。
    9. 尝试直接连接到调制解调器。

    有关上述内容的更多详细信息,请访问:https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/connect-network/xbox-one-connection-speed

    我希望这有助于解决您的查询。

    此回复内容已被自动翻译。 此可能会出现语法错误或奇怪表达。
Thema:

Xbox应用下载速度特别慢(Xbox application download speed is particularly slow)

Loading...
  1. Xbox应用下载速度特别慢(Xbox application download speed is particularly slow) - Similar Threads - Xbox应用下载速度特别慢 application download

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  4. Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name

    in XboX Insiders
    Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name: There is a row of circles some of which have checkmarks in them, what are they for? submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  6. October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  7. October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200) Feel...
  8. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  9. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  10. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...