xbox x t-mobile wifi

Discus and support xbox x t-mobile wifi in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; xbox x (something went wrong with your party Ox89231041 ) t-mobile wifi when we connect to TMobile wifi everything except the party connection works...... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by infectafibian, Jan 12, 2021.

1. xbox x t-mobile wifi

xbox x (something went wrong with your party Ox89231041 ) t-mobile wifi
    when we connect to TMobile wifi everything except the party connection works... Nat open... even connect to lan line and still get this code Ox89231041 and says "something went wrong with your party.. try again later"....

any help out there??

:)

infectafibian, Jan 12, 2021
  2. IceStorm III Win User

Question!! - Can someone clarify with me

[quote user="Templar648"]Is mobile broadband referring to Cell Phone networking as like 3G, Verizon, T-mobile and other cellphone companies?[/quote]Essentially. Assuming your phone can act as a hot spot, or you have a hotspot (like a Verizon Jetpack), then
    you can connect over that. WiFi to the phone or hotspot, then phone or hotspot to the cellular data network.

A 360 S or an original 360 with WiFi can do the same thing today.
  3. xFurryWolf4321x Win User

Error Status Report W:0000-0021, X:0000-F001, Y:20A8-48E0, Z:0000-0000, ID: FFFF-FFFF

My Xbox is showing

W: 0000-0021

X : 0000-F001

Y : 20A8-48E0

Z : 0000-0000

L : 0015-10F0

Q: 8007-0435

T: Wireless

A: ip Address

N; Kyocera Mobile hotspot

S; Security

C; 6

Nat type Open from a mobile hotspot
  4. BoH Odiemonster Win User

Enter Code from the console update screen

Is your phone connected to the wifi or mobile data?

I belive you have to be connected to the same WiFi as the xbox do the first connect.
    Phone is connected to Wifi.
  5. Gary C 86 Win User

Enter Code from the console update screen

Is your phone connected to the wifi or mobile data?

I belive you have to be connected to the same WiFi as the xbox do the first connect.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

XSX network help please!

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Dakota

May I know if your Xbox Series X is connected via cable or wifi?

If it's via WiFi, is your console too far from the router or they're in different rooms?

In order to isolate a bit more your issue, could you try connecting your console to a different wifi network (example, mobile data via wifi hotspot) and test how it goes?
Thema:

xbox x t-mobile wifi

1. xbox x t-mobile wifi - Similar Threads - mobile wifi

2. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  3. How to connect my mobile data of my phone to my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect my mobile data of my phone to my Xbox one: Can I please know on how to connect my mobile data of my phone to the Xbox one and to find my ssid of the red magic 8 pro 73f0e652-26db-4521-a2af-612da085d01f
  4. Xbox mobile app bonus points

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox mobile app bonus points: Why are my rewards for points suddenly way lower for the past 2 weeks? The reward points I received have been consistent for about 6 months since I started using the Microsoft rewards program....
  5. Xbox captures not showing up on mobile

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox captures not showing up on mobile: On my Xbox when I look at my captures they all appear under the “on the Xbox network” tab but when I go on my Xbox app only the some taken in the last 6 months show up and a few videos from a few...
  6. Casting YouTube from Mobile to Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Casting YouTube from Mobile to Xbox: Using the Xbox One X Every time for over a year now when I cast YouTube to my Xbox from mobile the Closed Captions will turn on. I have gone through settings and have them off, but after...
  7. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  8. I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. Shows the nat to be unavailable...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. Shows the nat to be unavailable...: I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. The Nat shows unavailable & I get the teredo ip error 21f507f9-e536-4775-8849-ccecd135d80c
  9. Can ONLY connect to Call of Duty with my mobile hotspot (my regular wired/wifi internet...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can ONLY connect to Call of Duty with my mobile hotspot (my regular wired/wifi internet...: I play Call of Duty MWII and all of sudden I have not been able to connect to the online services anymore. My internet works fine and other games work fine too. I tried redownloading Call of Duty...
  10. Cant get my t mobile wifi to work on my xbox one x phone is good

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant get my t mobile wifi to work on my xbox one x phone is good: Trying to get t mobile wifi to work on x box one x wont connect 4513a7ce-8019-45fc-a52f-1a445f10ba28