Xbox X-Seris Displayport Support

Discus and support Xbox X-Seris Displayport Support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone know if the new xbox will have a display port connection? TV's and monitors that support 4k hdr 144hz throught HDMI 2.1 are super... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mandalore364, Dec 15, 2019.

  1. mandalore364
    mandalore364 Guest

    Xbox X-Seris Displayport Support


    Does anyone know if the new xbox will have a display port connection? TV's and monitors that support 4k hdr 144hz throught HDMI 2.1 are super expensive. Currently have a very nice moniter and it would be a shame if I couldn't use it with the new xbox.

    :)
     
    mandalore364, Dec 15, 2019
    #1
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

    Xbox X-Seris Displayport Support

    I dont think the Scarlett comes with a DisplayPort. There are no TVs with this Port. You can use an HDMI to DP Adapter to use it on your Monitor
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

    Xbox X-Seris Displayport Support

    Hello!

    For 4K TVs, I think 120 hz with 2.0 hdmi is the maximum that the system will request. Now, for 8K TVs, 144hz with hdmi 2.1 it is necessary. So do not worry.
    Hdmi 2.0 can only support 4K at 60hz or 1440p ( 2K ) at 120hz, Hdmi 2.1 will allow 4K at 120hz.

    I'm also hoping that the console has a Displayport 1.4, for 4K at 120hz to use on 4K 144hz monitors
  4. BlastingAxis Win User

    Xbox X-Seris Displayport Support

    im hoping it wont be required something special I just upgraded to 4k
  5. Panno92 Win User

    Xbox X-Seris Displayport Support

    Hi, I think it is too early to know this kind of technical details (they have only shown the design of a console), in my opinion you need to wait until the next E3 in june where they will announce more specific details.
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

    Xbox X-Seris Displayport Support

    We can speculate all day, but in truth, we will just have to wait until official specs are released
Thema:

Xbox X-Seris Displayport Support

Loading...
  1. Xbox X-Seris Displayport Support - Similar Threads - Seris Displayport Support

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. Choosing the DisplayPort Cable for an Optimal 4K Experience on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Choosing the DisplayPort Cable for an Optimal 4K Experience on Xbox Series X: Hello everyone, I've ordered this screen for the Xbox Series X: Amazon link However, the 4K display (3840x2160) is only provided by the DisplayPort. HDMI, on the other hand, provides a maximum...