Xbox X/S Controller can't be detected in PC Via Bluetooth

Discus and support Xbox X/S Controller can't be detected in PC Via Bluetooth in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I'm trying to find fix for this from last 2 hours on Internet but failed I just purchased this Xbox Series X/S controller to be able to play... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/pingosourav, Feb 16, 2022.

1. Xbox X/S Controller can't be detected in PC Via Bluetooth

Hello, I'm trying to find fix for this from last 2 hours on Internet but failed

I just purchased this Xbox Series X/S controller to be able to play games on my PC Wirelessly. The problem is, the controller is detected by my Android Phone and even in my TV when I put it in Pair Mode but in my PC it just won't appear in the available device list. It works fine while connected with a cable.

Here are all the the fixes I tried :

1. Checked if there is any update in Xbox Accessories app, seems to be running latest version 5.11.3118.0
    2. Installed all available update including optional updates in Windows
    3. Reinserted the battery and every small things here and there

No matter what I do when I click on Add a Device and choose the first option, it just won't populate there while other discoverable devices appear.

submitted by /u/pingosourav
    [link] [comments]

/u/pingosourav, Feb 16, 2022
  2. TusharKakshapati Win User

Xbox One S Bluetooth Connection Issue

I'm Having the same issue. My xbox one s controller works fine while wired, but the windows bluetooth doesnt detect it while wireless. ie adding the controller via bluetooth is not working as its just dont being detected.
  3. Kingtut1990 Win User

Blue tooth headset and XBOX 1S

The Xbox One S Controllers have the ability to connect via Bluetooth to OTHER devices (like a PC, or mobile devices), but when connected via Bluetooth, they can't transmit game sound.

So unfortunately, you can't use your Samsung Galaxy Buds on your Xbox console directly.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Will new XBOX Series X controllers work with the XBOX 360 Wireless Receiver on my PC

5. Jack McCready Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller no longer shows up on bluetooth on PC

Yes, I updated the controller using the xbox accessories app on my PC. Before I updated the controller my PC was able to find my controller via Bluetooth but asked for password and couldn't connect. Once I updated the controller it was no longer detectable by my PC via Bluetooth. I have reverted the update but this has had no effect so I have updated it again and still nothing.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Adaptador Windows para controle Xbox Series S/X

Hello,

There isn't a specific adaptor for the Series X/S controllers for PC. The current adaptor works just fine with these newer controllers, however it is now in very short supply. There are third party ones available that do the same thing.

The Xbox 360 wireless controllers use a different WIFI protocol, they need their own Xbox 360 wireless Gaming Receiver.

Xbox One and Series X/S controllers can be connected to PC via Bluetooth, but headsets will only work with the Xbox One adaptor (or a third party version), they won't work when the controller is connected via BT
Thema:

Xbox X/S Controller can't be detected in PC Via Bluetooth

1. Xbox X/S Controller can't be detected in PC Via Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Controller can't detected

2. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  3. XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue: I purchased my XBOX Series X last summer. My controller is now experiencing drift on the right stick. Not only does my account show my 1-year warranty is expired, it shows that this warranty was...
  4. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in...: I've also noticed that even the usb is inconsistent and every cord I've used needs to be held at a certain angle to make the controller work. I've already updated the controller's firmware, tried...
  5. I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account: So a couple months ago I had some issues with my controller where it completely died and wouldn't charge/turn on. During the process of trying to send in the controller for a repair it randomly...
  6. I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...: I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what should I do e update check sound and audio settings but nothing is working...
  7. Can't configure series 2 controller on companion app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't configure series 2 controller on companion app: Everytime I try to configure it the app tells me to download the Xbox app which I have then it says to get identity provider which if I click the get button there no way to download it on the...
  8. my Xbox controller keep on paired mod and i can't connect it

in XBoX Accessibility
    my Xbox controller keep on paired mod and i can't connect it: i have this problem since 8 month i tried almost everything changing windows 10 to 11 and get back to windows 10 when i connect my Xbox controller to laptop and my phone and it work perfectly...
  9. My Xbox Elite controller can't be used when playing games on PC, What should i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Elite controller can't be used when playing games on PC, What should i do?: Hi! I have a problem with my xbox elite controller series 2. initially I connected my controller via bluetooth on windows 10, then I bought an xbox dongle adapter to reduce latency, but it ended...
  10. Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?: Recently I got an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller that has had constant problems. Every time I press in the right stick, the controller shuts all the way down and takes several seconds to a minute...