Xbox x only 2hour gaming and is broken

Discus and support Xbox x only 2hour gaming and is broken in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I played 2h with my new Xbox x and now there is no signal From the Xbox to the tv. I contacted the support but they didn’t find a solution. Good job... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by giovanniscarabello, Nov 7, 2017.

  1. Xbox x only 2hour gaming and is broken


    I played 2h with my new Xbox x and now there is no signal From the Xbox to the tv. I contacted the support but they didn’t find a solution. Good job Microsoft, it’s the end after so many years, consoles, games, problems and money, i’ll Return the console
    to amazon and change with a ps4

    Bye

    :)
     
    giovanniscarabello, Nov 7, 2017
    #1
  2. oasismark
    oasismark Guest
    oasismark, Nov 7, 2017
    #2
  3. MW3....Seriously?!

    Wow you only just figured out CoD is rubbish? It still has 1990gfx and gameplay, static objects everywhere,small box ridden maps,Stupid perks,2hour long singleplayer, pea brain tactics, Big price tag but all the lil n00bs cant get enough of it and will buy
    it with out blinking
     
    DrGreenThumb NZ, Nov 7, 2017
    #3
  4. ngocphi Win User

    I paid seventy dollars for a game and got the xbox one edition instead, I requested a refund and they denied it

    Well first retail games arent 60

    I dunno where you are getting your figures

    Msrp for an series s/x is 80usd

    Msrp for xbox one games are 70 usd

    This.is.dependent on your region and only goes up

    there us a limit of 14 days or less then 2hours of gameplay which ever comes first

    You can try and reply to the rejection email

    Series consoles games can only be installed.on internal.or storage cards

    Xbox one games.are just xbox one games there are no xbox one x or s games

    They are all compatible with xbox one and forward compatible With series x and only digital xbox one games work with series s
  5. ngocphi Win User

    Refund

    Umm. It's not free

    You can get a 2hour trials with xbox gamepass ultimate and yes bf 2042 is NOT A FREE game

    Bf2042 is a multiplayer game ONLine only game

    it's not free on any system and only pc is it free multiplayer
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Refund

    6hours is NOT UNPLAYABLE that's beating the game

    IT ISNT try before you buy or complrte the game

    It is a 2hour limit or 14 days whichever comes first and 6 hours is beyond any reasonable amount of test

    Most services only allow 2hours

    Pre2021 it wss once you download it you keep it on psn
  7. ngocphi Win User

    Possible refund for Callisto Protocol?

    If you played more then 2hours when it's too late you can appeal directly on the rejection email

    However you do know.they did 2 patches right since then addressing the issues

    Series x is the only console that seems.to play it right with ps5 and below having issues
  8. ngocphi Win User

    Refunding a gift

    Well thats not the only conditions

    One if he played more then 2hours then no it doesnt qualify
Thema:

Xbox x only 2hour gaming and is broken

Loading...
  1. Xbox x only 2hour gaming and is broken - Similar Threads - 2hour gaming broken

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  4. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  5. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  6. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  7. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  8. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  9. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  10. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...