Xbox X no longer connects to my PC monitor. Need help troubleshooting.

Discus and support Xbox X no longer connects to my PC monitor. Need help troubleshooting. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have regularly used my Xbox Series X with my LG monitor. My brother took the Xbox to his friends house and when he brought it back, I can’t get it to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JKR4, Dec 27, 2022.

1. JKR4
    JKR4 Guest

I have regularly used my Xbox Series X with my LG monitor. My brother took the Xbox to his friends house and when he brought it back, I can’t get it to connect to my PC monitor. It does connect to a smaller Samsung monitor (model S22R350FHN), but tried it at another friends house last night and couldn’t get it to connect to anything. Are there any settings in the Xbox or on the monitors that I need to configure or change?

:)

2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello JKR4, if your console is connecting and showing an image on an older monitor, something may have gone wrong with your console.

Try following the procedure below.

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  3. AtomicFire1 Win User

Xbox one x no signal help

Hello ,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One X not displaying to your TV/monitor. To troubleshoot this, please check out this article:

Troubleshoot Blank Screen - Xbox One

I hope this helps!
    Didn't work, console and pc monitor and TV still shows no signal
  4. TheAntiChristoO Win User

Xbox One X Scorpio Edition Going well

Ok folks to give you an update and I need some help.

I finally got round to connecting up my xbox X to my Acer Predator XB281HK 4K monitor, via HDMI. only to realise my monitor is HDMI 1.4. Xbox is HDMI 2.0. which means I cannot get 60Hz 4K. My pc is also connected to this monitor but via Display port. Which
    is fine and running at 4K. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get 4K running on my current monitor. Is it worth me getting a HDMI to display port cable and giving that a go which means I will need to buy some sort of switch, so I can go between
    PC and xbox on one display port. Or can someone suggest a good 4K gaming monitor that will be compatible with my XBOX X and PC.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

xbox one s

Yes, you can use the Xbox One/S/X with a PC monitor with a hdmi connection. bear in mind though, if the monitor does not have speakers, then you will need to use a headset for sound.
  6. Revocke Win User

Is it possible to use dual monitors with an xbox one x

Hi!

The Xbox doesn't support dual monitors setup. For this case you will need a PC connected on one monitor, and Xbox on second monitor.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Xbox X no longer connects to my PC monitor. Need help troubleshooting. - Similar Threads - longer connects monitor

2. My xbox one controller is no longer connecting through bluetooth to my windows 10 computer

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one controller is no longer connecting through bluetooth to my windows 10 computer: I have recently paired my xbox one controller to my computer and it no longer connects to the computer. I have restarted both the computer and the controller multiple times as well as turning the...
  3. Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?: Attempting to play Xbox cloud gaming on chrome, due to it crashing every time I attempt it on the xbox app. It no longer recognizes that my controller is connected and won’t allow me to use it...
  4. Xbox Series X Controller Won't Stay Connected To Xbox For Longer Than 4 Seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller Won't Stay Connected To Xbox For Longer Than 4 Seconds: I play connected via usb cable when it just stopped responding. I tried unplugging the cable and plugging it back in, which worked but only for around 4 seconds, i could keep doing that to control...
  5. Xbox 360 no longer connects to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 no longer connects to internet: I bought a 360 from a friend a few weeks ago and it connected fine, but i wanted to buy the halo reach edition so i got it off ebay. When i set up the new 360 it couldnt connect. I figured it was...
  6. Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...: I am trying to join a friends world on minecraft (he’s on Nintendo switch and I am on Xbox) but every time it just says “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.” Can...
  7. Seagate expansion card no longer connecting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seagate expansion card no longer connecting: Please help! I had been trying to get my seagate expansion card to work and connect again. I was trying to uninstall a game that was saved on the Seagate and it wasn’t uninstalling. I was...
  8. Gamertag no longer connected to account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertag no longer connected to account: When migrating my old Mojang account to Microsoft I was prompted to create a new gamertag. This came as a surprise, as I have a gamertag already! I just haven’t played or bought anything since my...
  9. Discord no longer connecting

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord no longer connecting: For the last 2 weeks now I cannot connect to discord on my xbox, and if I try to transfer a call from mobile to Xbox it get stuck "connecting" til it just gives up and disconnects. I found an...
  10. Past 2-3 days after mandatory update xbox s MSFS2020 world update I can no longer connect...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Past 2-3 days after mandatory update xbox s MSFS2020 world update I can no longer connect...: After latest update I can not connect to servers nor Microsoft marketplace with flight sim sim. It's been down 2-3 days now. Only option is play flight sim sim offline mode. My internet is...