XBox X NIC issue

Discus and support XBox X NIC issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, When I use the wired connection to the internet, I have noticed intermittent network issues on the console. Sometimes it does not detect that it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fred A 02421, Jun 22, 2020.

  1. Fred A 02421
    Fred A 02421 Guest

    XBox X NIC issue


    Hi,

    When I use the wired connection to the internet, I have noticed intermittent network issues on the console. Sometimes it does not detect that it is connected to the internet and when it does I have noticed the bandwidth fluctuates between 0-8 mbps but
    when I use the same ethernet cable and connect it to my laptop and do a speed test I get close to 98mbps very consistently. This seems to be a NIC-related issue on the Xbox X console. Is this a known issue? Is there a solution to this issue? Please advise.

    Thanks,
    Fred

    :)
     
    Fred A 02421, Jun 22, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. Jay O. Win User

    XBox X NIC issue

    i think, it's related to mostly for your router issue.
  3. darkist1 Win User

    XBox X NIC issue

    This isn't really a known issue on the console, hasn't really been mentioned all that much.

    One previous user did mention it on the forums, and stated that a power cycle fixed his problem.
  4. TheVet96 Win User

    Wifi & ethernet connection won't work?

    Hi Br4ndz!

    Which console are you trying to setup? Older consoles have different NIC's installed internally than the xbox one or xbox one x.

    Confirm what you are using before we can help proceed with your connection issue.

    Thanks
  5. Draccco Win User

    ICS network Xbox360 (Wireless will connect but fails at the internet)

    I got it, after three days of this @#$$

    I swapped the ICS nic cards, I am now using the internal nic as the main ICS and the 2nd nic card is feeding my switch.
  6. SHOKwavXB Win User

    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 not connecting to the internet.

    Same problem here with an Intel I225-V rev3 NIC on an Asus x670e-e motherboard. I just put together a new system with all new hardware and fresh software install. And MSFS does not work with this NIC. Yes, all drivers are updated. This is the only game I am running that cannot use the NIC. Disabling the NIC and using the builtin wifi works fine.
Thema:

XBox X NIC issue

Loading...
  1. XBox X NIC issue - Similar Threads - NIC issue

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Ethernet NIC fails in standby mode

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Ethernet NIC fails in standby mode: My Xbox One has had this problem out-of-the-box where the ethernet NIC permanently loses connectivity during standby mode. When I awaken the console it won't connect to the internet until I power...