Xbox X: Multiple Monitors/System Link Question

Discus and support Xbox X: Multiple Monitors/System Link Question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'd like to be able to have up to 6 monitors/TVs allowing 6 players to play together but without splitting screens (each player would have their own... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MiltonMcKinnon, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Xbox X: Multiple Monitors/System Link Question

I'd like to be able to have up to 6 monitors/TVs allowing 6 players to play together but without splitting screens (each player would have their own screen, no split screen).

Is there a way to do that with one Xbox X or would I have to have multiple (6) Xbox Xs connected via System Link, each powering their own monitor?

Thank you in advance!

Milt

:)

MiltonMcKinnon, Nov 8, 2021
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox has a single video output to a single monitor. So you will need six of each, as well as 6 copies of the game to play together
  3. MiltonMcKinnon Win User

SW, thanks for your quick reply! Disappointing about the number of copies I would need to have a "LAN party." But, as some great philosopher once said, "It is what it is..."

Again, thank you!
  4. xfinesse Win User

144hz?

Thank you again, last question, will the xbox series X be able to support 144hz for monitors?
  5. Elzick Win User

System Link Question.

Uh oh - Happen to know if Call of Duty: Black Opts / Modern Warfare (1) require a hard drive ?
  6. oBAGELDOGo Win User

SYSTEM LINK QUESTION

I believe the back of the box just says System link 2-16 players. Not sure, since I'm not at home right now. I suspect that 4 consoles is the max, but can anyone verify that?
Thema:

1. Xbox X: Multiple Monitors/System Link Question - Similar Threads - Multiple Monitors System

2. How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?: How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay? Ive been able to seamlessly play on my xbox by streaming in to my laptop through the xbox companion app, and...
  3. Consistent issues with saving in multiple games

in XboX Insiders
    Consistent issues with saving in multiple games: I’ve been sending error reports about this issue for a long time now and have read a lot of people having the exact same issue, so I’ll try posting here. Many games on Xbox Series S are having...
  4. Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once: This is pretty basic as the question suggests. I want to share everything my xbox holds with both my brother and uncle. Is there a way to do this, even if it costs money? Do date, I am only...
  5. Multiple Issues with Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple Issues with Xbox Series X: Hi! A couple of days ago my Xbox Series X was randomly disconnecting my controller even with it plugged into the console. Today it's gotten to the point where the Xbox will turn off around 30...
  6. I have 524.5GBS of Games installed multiple times.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 524.5GBS of Games installed multiple times.: [img] Idk what happened but im kinda running out of storage, i went into Geforce experience and saw my games multiple times. then i just navigated to the folder and this is what im up to now....
  7. Multiple Xbox Controllers on Win 10 machine, select Player 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox Controllers on Win 10 machine, select Player 1: Hello, I have 4 xbox controllers plugged in on my Win 10 machine, every time the PC resets different controller is set up as player 1/default controller, its like the ID's of the controllers...
  8. My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.: My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine. Is this a problem with a setting. Most of the time I want to say it automatically connected, but not...
  9. Multiple controllers on Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple controllers on Xbox series x: Hey, I wanted to know if it is possible to connect 1 series x controller and 3 Xbox 1 controllers to an Xbox series X. I was hoping to play Minecraft with 4 people on the same screen so would it...
  10. Multiple profiles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multiple profiles?: My son’s old Minecraft account is attached to my email. I have a completely separate Fortnite account under the same email, but it doesn’t show up in my account profile. I purchased Vbucks for my...