Xbox X Monitor

Discus and support Xbox X Monitor in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought an Xbox X and want to play it on a monitor instead of my TV. Would a 32" curved screen be good for it? 78774023-c75b-4632-b835-df2b0694bec3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by fathead andy, Nov 24, 2022.

1. fathead andy
    fathead andy Guest

Xbox X Monitor

I just bought an Xbox X and want to play it on a monitor instead of my TV. Would a 32" curved screen be good for it?

:)

fathead andy, Nov 24, 2022
  2. JS92 Win User

Does the series x support 1440p 144/155 refresh rate?

The Xbox Series X will do 120Hz but no more, regardless of resolution or monitor.

I would check to see if other Xbox Series X owners have confirmed to achieve 1440p120Hz on those monitors before purchasing.

Maybe a google of "xbox series x 1440p 120hz ___________ " and insert the monitor model to see if people have posted about their monitor and Series X working.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Series X doesn't support 1440p@120Hz with 1440p@144Hz monitor

In that case I highly recommend you see the monitor/TV in action with the console. That way you can verify that the monitor does support 120Hz on the Series X.

The Rtings website's reviews of Series X compatible monitors is a great way to start your search. These are professional TV/monitor reviewers, they test everything!
  4. liuszuping Win User

Xbox One X will not work with supposedly compatible monitor

Xbox one X need last firmware

use Xbox one X bundle hdmi cable

HDMI Ultra Deep Color need "ON" , if monitor had and monitor setting "Customer"

Monitor "ON" then Xbox one X "ON", SETUP resolution for 4K...

I bought a LG 27UD69-W , I must HDMI Ultra Deep Color "ON" for 4K resolution...

anyway... try it?
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Monitor for my Xbox one X

Hello,

Sorry for my language, (google translate).

I'm looking for a monitor for my Xbox one X, ...

My question is, is it worth buying a monitor at more than 60HZ in 4k ???

Does Xbox One x accept more than 60 Hz ???

Thank you for your answers.
    It is worth buying a 4K 144hz monitor for Xbox Series X, However you need to make sure the monitor has HDMI 2.1,

"Does Xbox One X accept more than 60hz ?"

At 4K , No,

Xbox One X uses HDMI 2.0 and HDMI 2.0 bandwidth can only do 4K at 60hz,

HDMI 2.1 of the Xbox Series X will allow it to go to 4K at 120hz, but only if you have a TV or monitor with HDMI 2.1, and a refresh rate of 120hz or higher.
  6. Zenosos Win User

'One' compatible 27" 1440p @ 120 Hz monitor?

Hi SvendFJ,

From personal experience I prefer a TV over monitors for my console gaming, however, I hope this website helps which provides 15 of the best compatible monitors with Xbox one x and the refresh rate https://www.displayninja.com/best-gaming-monitor-for-ps4-pro-and-xbox-one-x/
Thema:

Xbox X Monitor

1. Xbox X Monitor - Similar Threads - Monitor

2. Windows dropping frame rate on desktop then monitors losing signal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows dropping frame rate on desktop then monitors losing signal: Hi, I have been recently experiencing a sudden drop in frame rate while on desktop and later my 2 monitors would both lose signal together. If I let it sit there for abit, my GPU's fans would ramp...
  3. My monitor keeps saying no signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    My monitor keeps saying no signal: i’ve tried to use different hdmi cables, different monitor, low resolution booting and so much more but it keeps saying no signal, is there a fix without having to open my xbox...
  4. Xbox serise S connecting to Dell monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox serise S connecting to Dell monitor: How do I set up my Dell ST2220L monitor to my Xbox serise S? f1e235b2-50d0-4c05-b87e-14935e1d0e13
  5. I have a Samsung monitor and I can’t get my Xbox to display in the 2nd port

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Samsung monitor and I can’t get my Xbox to display in the 2nd port: Hi I have a lu32j590uqnxza which is a samsung monitor and a Xbox series x and I can’t get it to display in 4K on my 2nd hdmi port which is the 4K 60hz port and advise?...
  6. How do I set xbox seris s up with my Dell st2220L monitor?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I set xbox seris s up with my Dell st2220L monitor?: So I got a xbox seris s and I have a dell st2220L monitor that "Should" work with my xbox but it's not dose the dell st2220L not support xbox new gens also its connected to a pc as well could that...
  7. Cant change mic monitoring

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant change mic monitoring: I cant change my mic monitoring even with my headset turned on 926b2e8a-28cc-4643-84da-111af5597920
  8. Xbox Series X refresh rarer with AW2720HF monitor

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X refresh rarer with AW2720HF monitor: I have an Alienware Monitor (AW2720HF) hooked up to my Xbox Series X and it only shows me the option “allow 50hz”. Am I missing something here? The monitor should be able to do more. submitted...
  9. Mic monitoring wont change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic monitoring wont change: I cant change my mic monitoring even with my headset turned on d255f920-84bf-4774-96ac-9a56bbab718f
  10. Is this monitor compatible with Xbox X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this monitor compatible with Xbox X?: I would like to purchase: - LG UltraGear 24GQ50F-B I would like to know if I will really get the full 120hz with the series X? d0d34896-7603-428e-9fd3-d9ccd5713eac