Xbox X losing signal

Discus and support Xbox X losing signal in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi just set up Xbox X all went ok untill I put a game on it enters game title screen but after a few seconds it goes black and TV says it has lost hdmi... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by paul wilson9, Jan 13, 2023.

1. paul wilson9
    paul wilson9 Guest

Xbox X losing signal

Hi just set up Xbox X all went ok untill I put a game on it enters game title screen but after a few seconds it goes black and TV says it has lost hdmi signal any help please thanks

:)

paul wilson9, Jan 13, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox X losing signal

Hello Paul, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your console.

Please first powercycle the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down then unplug it for 30 seconds. During this time double check to make sure your HDMI cable is secure on both the console and TV.

Other things you can check are

Switch the ends of the HDMI cable to see if that helps

If you have multiple HDMI ports on your TV try a different port
  3. El Mago tv Win User

Xbox One X signal loses

Try this hopw it works

• Make sure your HDMI cable is plugged into the correct port on your TV. Some 4K TVs only support their full set of 4K features on specific HDMI ports. See your TV manual to determine if there are special 4K HDMI ports, or try different ports on your TV.
    • Check your TV's settings menu. Your TV might have a special mode that controls your TV's refresh rates. See your TV manual to determine if you need to change your TV's settings.
    • Make sure you're using the HDMI cable that was included with the Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
    • Try a different HDMI cable. Your cables must be HDMI High Speed or HDMI Premium certified.
    • Plug your TV straight into your console with the HDMI cable that was included with the Xbox One X and Xbox One S. Some AV receivers or other video equipment may not correctly pass the signal to your TV or console. Also, you'll need to use HDMI High Speed
      or HDMI Premium certified cables between both the console and receiver, and the receiver and TV.
  4. XBF Lance J Win User

Xbox One X signal loses

Hey Niemy,

Thank you for reaching out. I see you have tried our 4K troubleshooter to no avail as well as mentioned this happened after a reset. I'd suggest performing a

factory reset
    while keeping your games and apps to discard the possibility of a software issue.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console.
    Let us know if this helps! :D
  5. Zatomas Win User

Xbox One X signal loses

6. Dark Assassin7O Win User

Xbox One and PC to LG OLED TV issue?

Hey gds1972?.. Umm... I forgot one more issue.. Another annoying as well.. Sometimes my Screen loses signal of my Xbox One X and unfortunate I have to disconnect & Reconnect the cable every time it does that or Full Restart the Xbox
    One X which again.. It's not the System fault but it's one of the ways for the signal to recognize it again..
Thema:

Xbox X losing signal

1. Xbox X losing signal - Similar Threads - losing signal

2. Xbox losing wireless signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox losing wireless signal: I have been having an issue when playing a couple of games, those being Dead Island 2 and Fortnite where randomly my console seems to lose all wireless connections for a split second and then...
  3. My 2 monitors lose signal after I change a setting in a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My 2 monitors lose signal after I change a setting in a game.: So after I upgraded from a GTX 1050 ti to an RTX 2060, my monitors randomly shut off when playing games like CS 2, GTA V or RDR 2. The PC still seems to run perfectly and I can hear the sounds in...
  4. When playing games like CS 2, GTA V or RDR 2 my 2 monitors suddenly lose signal but PC is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When playing games like CS 2, GTA V or RDR 2 my 2 monitors suddenly lose signal but PC is...: So after I upgraded from a GTX 1050 ti to an RTX 2060, my monitors randomly shut off when playing games like CS 2, GTA V or RDR 2. The PC still seems to run perfectly and I can hear the sounds in...
  5. Monitor occasionally loses signal after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Monitor occasionally loses signal after latest update: I encountered a weird bug. After the latest update when I start some games my monitor loses it's signal and the screen goes black. Monitor is set to 1440p@60hz in the Xbox settings.I tried every...
  6. Series s loses signal to TV after a few minutes of playing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series s loses signal to TV after a few minutes of playing.: I have tried new tvs, HDMI cables, different resolution, games, and even reset the console to factory settings. 260747ee-177e-4806-a7c9-1eed328132ed
  7. Why is my monitor losing signal when launching a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my monitor losing signal when launching a game?: Hi. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I’m having a bit of an issue with my gaming pc. Whenever I launch a game (eg. Fortnite) my monitor loses signal but my pc stays on. It only happens...
  8. Xbox Series X boot animation used to briefly flash/lose signal only after complete turn...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X boot animation used to briefly flash/lose signal only after complete turn...: Really not sure if it's because I entered Skip Ahead Ring (coming from Beta Ring), but I'm noticing now this behavior even when restarting console. Is there any explanation about why this is...
  9. Xbox series s lose signal constantly

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s lose signal constantly: i start the game it works 5 min later i lose signal i restart console start game lose signal instant. i start game without hdmi cable still lose signal how ? submitted by /u/F13Legend [link]...
  10. Streaming apps such as netflix or Prime Video cause my video to lose signal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming apps such as netflix or Prime Video cause my video to lose signal: This is a new issue that just presented itself today. When ever I launch any streaming app I lose the video signal. Audio is still coming through just no picture. As far as my TV I can...