Xbox X hooking up to tv

Discus and support Xbox X hooking up to tv in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried two tvs and multiple hdmi cords but the Xbox will not be recognized by the tv. Please help 0944945c-9c7f-488c-a5c1-f3b4e53f342a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hawkeye Shouse, Nov 20, 2022.

1. Xbox X hooking up to tv

I have tried two tvs and multiple hdmi cords but the Xbox will not be recognized by the tv. Please help

:)

Hawkeye Shouse, Nov 20, 2022
  2. Hawkeye Shouse Win User

Xbox X hooking up to tv

We have found the problem. The USB port is damaged and have been able to get it to work for a time, but it will need repaired. What options do we have there?
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox X hooking up to tv

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Hawkeye

I don’t like to give bad news but right now it seems to be a hardware issue.
    But before concluding that and just to confirm, did you already tried everything from this article?
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

Xbox One does not recognize my 3D tv when I try to play old 360 3D game, but will play DVD in 3D okay???

Black ops2 works on my Xbox one x in 3d when I hooked it up to my Sony bravia 3d tv. As does ac3.

It's a passive 3d system(non powered glasses)

Might be settings issue on tv?
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

Xbox series X - edge browser - internet navigation

it would be a lot cheaper to just hook up your phone to the tv and use the 360 for dvd, i wouldnt waste your money on the useless series x.
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

How many games and Consoles do you think you Own?

I couldn't possibly hazard a guess as to how many games I own, picked up so many over the years across a whole range of platforms. For this current generation in this house there are 2 Xbox One X consoles and one Xbox One S hooked up to TVs. Two Day One
    Xbox One consoles not hooked up to a TV. A PS4 Pro (that I'm going to trade in because it never gets used) and a Nintendo Switch which is next to my PC so I can play Tetris99 all the time...
Thema:

Xbox X hooking up to tv

1. Xbox X hooking up to tv - Similar Threads - hooking

2. Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox...: Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox one, or do I need a PC. 278eed54-f2cf-41f9-a49d-bfa117f463bd
  3. How do i get my monitor to hook up to my xbox without it saying out of range

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i get my monitor to hook up to my xbox without it saying out of range: How to get my xbox to hook up to my monitor without saying out of range 2322cf21-144f-41c8-a428-2a0a1edba417
  4. Xbox series X pairing button on consul will not work to hook up controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X pairing button on consul will not work to hook up controller: My son has an Xbox series X, the controllers used to work fine now the only way to play is have it hardwired to consul they will not pair light on Xbox will not go to blink mode after hitting...
  5. Xbox won’t play sound keeps saying tv is set to dvi when clearly im hooked up with hdmi and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t play sound keeps saying tv is set to dvi when clearly im hooked up with hdmi and...: Xbox won’t play sound keeps saying tv is set to dvi when clearly im hooked up with hdmi and Xbox won’t play sounds how do I fix this 77d1367c-ecd8-43cd-8997-7655e0b22aa9
  6. So i have my playstation account hooked up to my Microsoft account already. Im wondering if...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i have my playstation account hooked up to my Microsoft account already. Im wondering if...: I have my kids account hooked up to my playstation family account, am i am i able to hook their microsoft account up to their playstation sub account if i already have my Microsoft account hooked...
  7. Should I hook an Ethernet cable which is connected to my Xbox to my modem or my router?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I hook an Ethernet cable which is connected to my Xbox to my modem or my router?: I was just wondering on whether I should hook up an Ethernet - which is connected to my Xbox - to my router or modem. I recently got a new modem which is supposedly to be a lot better than the...
  8. My Xbox is hooked up to my university’s Ethernet and at seemingly random intervals turns my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is hooked up to my university’s Ethernet and at seemingly random intervals turns my...: My Xbox is hooked up to my university’s Ethernet and at seemingly random intervals turns my internet connection of but generally happens between the hours of 5-12....
  9. what do i need 2 do to hook up my xbox to the monitor on my hp laptop,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what do i need 2 do to hook up my xbox to the monitor on my hp laptop,: im trying to connect my sons xbox1 to my hp laptop so he can use the monitor for gaming . cant seem to figure out how to use monitor for this purpose , if it can be done at all...
  10. How to use xbox 360 hooked up to laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use xbox 360 hooked up to laptop: I have my Xbox 360 hooked up to my laptop using an HDMI cable but the Xbox's display won't show up on my computer screen. d23c0f9e-144b-4eea-b947-d872621e3712