Xbox X headset no game volume

Discus and support Xbox X headset no game volume in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Have connected and successfully paired new TurtleBeach headset to Xbox X and can hear party chat but not able to hear game at all. Welcome any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Benbo 411, Dec 26, 2022.

1. Benbo 411
    Benbo 411 Guest

Have connected and successfully paired new TurtleBeach headset to Xbox X and can hear party chat but not able to hear game at all. Welcome any solutions?

:)

Benbo 411, Dec 26, 2022
  2. PHOENIXoRISING Win User

Advice for purchasing headset?

Gamestop is an place to buy a headset. I have Hyper X's and they are stury and have in game volume and all the little toys you would want in a headset.

https://www.gamestop.com/browse/xbox-one/accessories/headsets-mics?nav=28-xu0,131e0-7b
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Thank you. In that case please go into the console Settings then the Audio Settings and make sure everything is set up properly there. Make sure to check out the chat settings while you're there and set the mixer specifically to 50%
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

5. Benbo 411 Win User

Thanks again. All checked and done. Sadly still not working.
  6. Benbo 411 Win User

Just for clarity, have ensured both volumes are turned up. Cannot access Headset settings on Xbox for some reason?
Thema:

1. Xbox X headset no game volume - Similar Threads - headset game volume

2. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  3. I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.: I play on my Xbox Series X and I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear any game audio so I was wondering if there...
  4. With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game...: I want to be able to hear my discord call and whenever I try to change the volume on my headset or Xbox I can only change game volume 43542c3a-7b4e-46f6-9852-e593079d69ba
  5. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  6. I have a USB Kraken Gaming headset and would like to use it on my xbox one series s please...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a USB Kraken Gaming headset and would like to use it on my xbox one series s please...: I have a USB Kraken Gaming headset and would like to use it on my xbox one series s please advise if i am just wasting my time or can i be helped with this matter am i doing something wrong?...
  7. steelseries arctis 7x wireless gaming headset for xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    steelseries arctis 7x wireless gaming headset for xbox one: steelseries arctis 7x wireless gaming headset for xbox one how reconnected on Xbox one with out plug wire to headset to the controller 6a87487c-dc74-43ab-9150-4e6b796dfe63
  8. I need to install a headset On my game, its not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to install a headset On my game, its not working: I want to install a headset, it will not workYy d467efea-df0b-4986-b12c-1e4fa57f9f00
  9. Headset plays game chat audio fine but won’t play other audio

in XboX Insiders
    Headset plays game chat audio fine but won’t play other audio: I really need help hear I can hear game chat fine I used to hear audio from like a YouTube video or a game but all of the sudden nothing but game chat are party chat anything I can do ? submitted...
  10. How do you get game volume to come out of your headset along with party volume?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you get game volume to come out of your headset along with party volume?: I bought another rig 100 HX Xbox One ear headset from Amazon cuz I've GameStop no longer had it the one I bought from multiple years ago which is the exact same the game volume goes through but...