xbox x downloads frozen and cannot see installed games.

Discus and support xbox x downloads frozen and cannot see installed games. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just bought a new xbox one x, installed COD MW2 but cannot launch game. Cannot see my games in the My Games and Apps. Install has frozen.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Crackalakin, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Crackalakin
    Crackalakin Guest

Just bought a new xbox one x, installed COD MW2 but cannot launch game.

Cannot see my games in the My Games and Apps.

Install has frozen.

:)

Crackalakin, Mar 28, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

You mentioned that you installed the game. Did it mean you have successfully installed it or not yet?

Are you still installing it? What exactly is the error message you get there?

Be sure that your Xbox console is up-to-date. Let's also perform a power cycle. Press and hold Xbox's power button for 10 sec until it turns off. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

If you have a different network connection, try to connect to a different network. You may as well reset your router by unplugging it from the power outlet for at least a minute before turning it back on.
  3. mmarkwell Win User

All xbox one apps wont update or download new

just to add to this I discovered something new. In the xbox queue I have netflix installing but it seems frozen. If I pause the installation and then unpause the installation the download will jump like 3mb and change the precentage of the download but then
    just freeze again. My network shows no download speeds to the right of the queue where you would motmally see how fast you are downloading
  4. M4HDI 44KIF Win User

Game Pass ultimate not working!! Please help me

I already do first solution and second solution.. still both cannot be normal back.. still cannot download/install the game to my xbox series X.. if I use or install using my phone, it can install to my xbox but still cannot play the game.. its say 'Try that again - something happened on our end. Pur-EntitlementsError K1/gxAP1hkytXOvG.3.3.1.3.2.1.17'

Im very very sad.. just bought this xbox series X 2days ago, now cannot play..I just play the game only 1 time..hmmmmmm help me please
  5. XBF - Drew Win User

Kann das Spiel STEEP nicht finden

Hello FlightENteF,

You mentioned you purchased Game Pass Ultimate and wanted to install STEEP but cannot find it in the Xbox App. According to the game information page, STEEP cannot be downloaded to a PC as it is only compatible with the Xbox One and Series X/S. If you have an Xbox One or Series X/S you may download the game and play it on the console.

Hope this helps,

XBF – Drew
  6. Francia J. Win User

Fifa 22 Xbox Series X

Thank you for the update. Let's try to manually install the Xbox Series X version.

Open the Xbox app on phone and sign in

Search for the game that cannot be installed

Press Download to console and select the destination console

Once the game has installed on that console, the disc can be inserted to play
Thema:

1. xbox x downloads frozen and cannot see installed games. - Similar Threads - downloads frozen cannot

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  4. I'm trying to download Crusader Kings III after a game crash and the download is frozen. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to download Crusader Kings III after a game crash and the download is frozen. I...: I've been playing Crusader Kings III and it freezes sometimes. If I restart after these freezes the image flickers. The last time I tried reinstalling the game, it froze during download and now I...
  5. PC Game pass download frozen for hours

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game pass download frozen for hours: Just a few days prior I downloaded Minecraft Legends to play with some buddies of mine and everything just went as usual. But then I saw that The Evil Within 2 was on game pass and thought that it...
  6. Why is my download frozen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my download frozen?: I am downloading Forza Horizon 5 on my PC, but the download froze at 100% and will not finalize. The displayed download speed also remains constant. Any help would be much appreciated. Additional...
  7. Xbox (Beta) Installer Frozen at installer or Gaming Services dont download for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) Installer Frozen at installer or Gaming Services dont download for PC: I 've seen a lot of people have problems with Xbox betta app launcher, I had a problem on my own. I think I [img] figured it out. Make sure ur metered connection is set to off! Click the...
  8. Need help fixing a frozen download on Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help fixing a frozen download on Fortnite: My fortnite required an update, the update wouldn’t fully load so I cancelled the queue... Upon trying to re-install Fortnite, the 18GB installation stops at 65.6% every time. I have more than...
  9. can't download any puzzles frozen for days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't download any puzzles frozen for days: Can't down load new puzzles frozen up for days. What's the answer to this problem ? thanks. 026cb797-180d-407d-bf3d-415324df23c0
  10. I CANT PLAY MY DOWNLOAD BAR IS FROZEN FOR ABOUT 2-3 hours

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CANT PLAY MY DOWNLOAD BAR IS FROZEN FOR ABOUT 2-3 hours: I just passed the first level of COD AW and I am installing new material to the caracter, I´m between the first and the second level, however it has been like 3 hours since the bar hasnt moved....